• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Three Holy Year Credentials for free

Paintboy2

Time of past OR future Camino
I have three blank holy year credentials that arrived in the mail too late for me to use. You can have them for free if you live in the U.S. PM me and I'll send them to you. Please consider giving a donation to the forum in return. I bought them from Ivar and he sent them out immediately but the Deuche Post held them up for almost two months and they arrived while I was already on Camino. BTW, we had a great Camino in Portugal and Spain. Excellent Covid protocols and not really any hassles.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
If you are interested in these credenciales, please use the private Conversation feature to provide your personal contact information.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I have three blank holy year credentials that arrived in the mail too late for me to use. You can have them for free if you live in the U.S. PM me and I'll send them to you. Please consider giving a donation to the forum in return. I bought them from Ivar and he sent them out immediately but the Deuche Post held them up for almost two months and they arrived while I was already on Camino. BTW, we had a great Camino in Portugal and Spain. Excellent Covid protocols and not really any hassles.
Wow! That’s so generous. I am
Walking the Camino Frances in late September and would dearly LOVE to have one of the Holy Year Credentials. I live in Spain and will pay full postage, and make a donation, if you are able to send. I regret missing out on Ivar’s offer when they were on sale. Obviously, if this is difficult, I fully understand. Glad your Camino was a success! I only hope I shall be able to do this as it’s my first time! However, I’m really looking forward to it! Thanks again for sharing.

If there is one still available, I would really appreciate it as I plan on walking in October. Thank you for your generosity.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.