A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Three questions for Ivar

Hi Ivar, I have 2 questions:
1. When I go to this page:

and click on NEW TOPIC it does not take me to a POST A NEW TOPIC page. [FEB 4th ..oh it did today!]

2. I wonder if it is possible to select a topic question and all its responses at once. Sometimes I wish I could do this so that I can print the lot in one go. This is because, I am more comfortable reading from paper than from the screen and I can underline certain things and put information which I want to use into a folder which I can then take on the train to read or where I can quickly find something relevant to me. I do copy stuff onto folders in my computer but it is hard to copy 1 response at a time....

3. Also, how do I send from drafts? I can't find a send option there.

Mil gracias!
Clarisa pronto en Camino

Staff member
Donating Member
Hola Clarisa!

Sorry for my late reply, I am back from Rome with work a bit backed up. :)

1) See if you can add another post to the "Frequently asked Questions section" now. I may have had it blocked for registered members, but if you have a good question that you have seen many times please feel free to add it there.

2) Hmm... well there is a "printer friendly version" of the posts (see the printer icon, just over the Log in/Logout links towards the top right?). Click the Printer icon and you can then print the new page that shows up. If the post has several pages, you need to click "next page" and print this page. You can not print many pages in one go... :-(

3) Regarding the drafts.. I had to look this one up :) ...but here is what you do.
- You need to go into the User control Panel (ucp.php ).
- Click the "Manage drafts" on the left side.
- Then you click the "Load draft" link under the "Saved at" column. Now you can see the buttons that you are used to.

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
peregrina2000 Announcements 14
ivar Announcements 16

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • March

Votes: 17 5.3%
  • April

Votes: 56 17.4%
  • May

Votes: 79 24.5%
  • June