• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Three years ago...

thetimman

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Inglés, March 2018
D8C3FE6F-18ED-4821-A3BA-9E7414B1365E.jpegToday, three years ago I started my only Camino de Santiago to date, in an all too brief period on the way to visit our son in Venice. I pray to get back, but am sanguine as to the possibilities. Even that one Camino Ingles changed my life forever. To join an 800+ year company of peregrinos is something that makes a difference in a fundamental way. There isn’t a day that goes by without my reflecting on being a pilgrim and this current state of pilgrimage-wherever I happen to be.

To all, Buen Camino...

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
My husband, daughter, and I have a similar picture from 2019 at that very site, with remarkably similar overcast clouds! Our camino was in August, hence the shorts. I share your prayer to return. And interestingly, it was a second Camino for hubby and me, and we brought our daughter as "something to do" during her brief August break, she wanted to use her HS Spanish (and maybe meet a cute Spaniard!). Imagine her surprise when she met no cute Spaniard dudes, but befriended a host of Italian gals, and liked the experience so much she wants to go back after college graduation and do the entire Frances!

Attachments

• 19.8.03.40 Ferrol start point K J.JPG
    19.8.03.40 Ferrol start point K J.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 18
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I have a similar picture from 2016 (can´t find it anywhere!). Happy days...

Most read last week in this forum

Hi there. I’m thinking of spending around five to seven days walking the Ingles, and would be interested in getting some input. I’ve walked the Portuges from Porto to Santiago, before continuing...
So, I managed to lose my lovely Tilley hat. Left behind I think, in a shop in Cambre. Going back for it not an option as the place is closed today, Sunday. Am I destined to arrive in Santiago...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back