• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tman Stayed Here, Where I stayed on the Camino Frances.

isawtman

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, 2022
Ice Age Trail, 2014, 2019
Okay, people I have completed my latest project. It is a webpage with all the places I stayed during my recent trip to Spain and France including hiking the whole Camino Frances. Go to www.tmanshikes.com and click on the header for "Tman slept here." Or go to the page directly at http://tmanshikes.com/where-i-stayed-on-my-camino-trip/ I do a little review of each place I stayed. There are only one or two places where I probably would not stay again. But, if I ever do the Camino Frances again, I probably would stay at different places just to experience different things or to see different towns.

See if you agreed with me.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Okay, people I have completed my latest project. It is a webpage with all the places I stayed during my recent trip to Spain and France including hiking the whole Camino Frances. Go to www.tmanshikes.com and click on the header for "Tman slept here." Or go to the page directly at http://tmanshikes.com/where-i-stayed-on-my-camino-trip/ I do a little review of each place I stayed. There are only one or two places where I probably would not stay again. But, if I ever do the Camino Frances again, I probably would stay at different places just to experience different things or to see different towns.

Read your post with interest @isawtman! You certainly made the most of your time in Spain.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

I enjoyed reading your post!

I enjoyed reading your post immensely. I met you in Puenta la Reine in Albergue Santiago Apostol. Have a lovely picture of you which I took outside albergue as we left next morning! Incidentally I was one of those who didn't get a bed in Municipal Hostel in Najera and was "scrambling " for a bed when you offered me encouragement which I really appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:

Nice clear and concise reviews. What time of year did you do your Camino?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I enjoyed reading your post immensely. I met you in Puenta la Reine in Albergue Santiago Apostol. Have a lovely picture of you which I took outside albergue as we left next morning! Incidentally I was one of those who didn't get a bed in Municipal Hostel in Najera and was "scrambling " for a bed when you offered me encouragement which I really appreciated. Thank you.
I remember you at Najera, and I think later they sent Maria over to stay with you.
I always thought your name was Britta

I remember you at Najera, and I think later they sent Maria over to stay with you.
I always thought your name was Britta
That's right, I think you, very kindly mentioned my situation and helped Maria find a bed too. Thank you for that also. Yes, I knew about the name interpretation!! Wonderful Camino and wonderful memories.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
so, what happened to you after Najera. did you complete?
No, I planned to go only as far as Burgos. After that I flew home to Ireland. I plan to return to the Camino in 2023 and walk from Burgos to Santiago.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
I was reading somewhere that some of us are doing night walks. As a natural born night owl I would love to do such walk too. Of course I can choose stage by myself (CF). But was wondering if any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back