A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

To Podcasters

2020 Camino Guides

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Podcasters,

Are you starting a new Camino Podcast and would like it to be listed here on the forum? Please send me an email: ivar at casaivar.com and let me know.

The only requirement is that the podcast is not overly commercial. Podcasters need to make some income to survive, so if it has ads that is fine.. but if the podcast has been set up just to sell a specific product, that is where I draw the line. If in doubt, just get in touch...

Buen Camino!
Ivar

DanfromSydney

DanfromSydney
Camino(s) past & future
2016 (Frances); 2017 from Lourdes to Santiago
Dear Podcasters,

Are you starting a new Camino Podcast and would like it to be listed here on the forum? Please send me an email: ivar at casaivar.com and let me know.

The only requirement is that the podcast is not overly commercial. Podcasters need to make some income to survive, so if it has ads that is fine.. but if the podcast has been set up just to sell a specific product, that is where I draw the line. If in doubt, just get in touch...

Buen Camino!
Ivar
Thanks for your support Ivar - the response so far has been awesome - cheers Dan

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 9 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 47 4.1%
  • April

Votes: 174 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 280 24.2%