• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

TONIGHT: Christmas Eve party at Pilgrim House

Status
Not open for further replies.

natefaith

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
Hi everyone,
If you're just getting off the Camino and if you're in town today, please join us at Pilgrim House for our Christmas Eve party!

Time: 8pm - 11pm (20h - 23h); come and go as you can.
Address: Rua Nova, 19, a couple of blocks "behind" the Cathedral
For: Pilgrims who have finished walking in the past few days

We will have food, Christmas music, Christmas fun, and most importantly a time to share the holiday with other pilgrims.

Christmas Eve - POSTER 2022.png

-

Just a note, too, that starting tomorrow, Pilgrim House will be CLOSED for winter until the beginning of March. Wishing you all a safe and blessed holiday season and happy start to 2023!

-

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Merry Christmas Faith and Nate! Being able to spend Christmas Eve at Pilgrim House sounds like a wonderful thing to do! If you and your family are heading home for the winter, safe travels to you.

Andrea

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi everyone,
If you're just getting off the Camino and if you're in town today, please join us at Pilgrim House for our Christmas Eve party!

We will have food, Christmas music, Christmas fun, and most importantly a time to share the holiday with other pilgrims.

View attachment 138494

-

Just a note, too, that starting tomorrow, Pilgrim House will be CLOSED for winter until the beginning of March. Wishing you all a safe and blessed holiday season and happy start to 2023!

-
Merry Christmas to all at The Pilgrim House 💛💙

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
A very Happy Christmas and a safe, healthy and happy New Year as well. We finally moved into our 'new' condo in northern Virginia this week. We are NOT in Florida anymore. The -12 (c) temperature this morning should have told me that much. Anyway, it's all good.

Best wishes to all my friends at Santiago. Please convey these wishes from me to all our mutual friends that you encounter.

I am very much looking forward to comign back to Spain this spring.

Tom

Hi everyone,

View attachment 138494

-

-
Happy Christmas from Gail and Gwyn in North Wales. Thank you for your help when our flights were cancelled in June this year.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi everyone,

View attachment 138494

-

-
❤️👏👏👏 Christmas Greetings to all in my beloved Santiago de Compostela.

Merry Christmas Tom!!

I'll contact you the next time I'm heading to Santiago and I hope to see you again! Still loving the travel bag you gave me!

Andrea

A very Happy Christmas and a safe, healthy and happy New Year as well. We finally moved into our 'new' condo in northern Virginia this week. We are NOT in Florida anymore.

Tom

You're now in Northern Virginia! Wow! .... I've enjoyed your posts over the years, very much enjoyed your book, and I'm sure that I'd enjoy a face-to-face! Almost every Friday afternoon @ 2 PM or so I gather with several other veteran peregrinos in Fredericksburg VA @ the closest thing to a Spanish restaurant that we've got! .... We tell tall Camino tales. We sip Spanish wine. We nibble on chorizo al vino and albondigas and such. We enjoy a magnificent view of the Rappahannock River, and --- in nicer weather than this --- we sit outside on the terrace. You'd be very welcome to join us. PM me if you're ever tempted....

Invitation goes for any other Central VA peregrinos, too! We folks afflicted with terminal Camino passion need to stick together, eh? .... Feliz Navidad! .... Fr. Jeffrey

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Very Happy Christmas from frozen river, central Ontario… snow bound, ice-bound… but dreaming of a Christmas in my near future at Pilgrim House… offering to bring rather than to take.
warm wishes from a crystalline world.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I met a very nice woman, named Selah, or close to that, from New Zealand. She was walking all the way from the Le Puy to Santiago and hoping to arrive by Christmas. Also, she was a widow, now coping with a life alone. However, she was always full of smiles and a pleasure to cross paths with. I hope she DID arrive, and perhaps find The Pilgrim House… where all are welcome.
Merry Christmas!

You're now in Northern Virginia! Wow! .... I've enjoyed your posts over the years, very much enjoyed your book, and I'm sure that I'd enjoy a face-to-face! Almost every Friday afternoon @ 2 PM or so I gather with several other veteran peregrinos in Fredericksburg VA @ the closest thing to a Spanish restaurant that we've got! .... We tell tall Camino tales. We sip Spanish wine. We nibble on chorizo al vino and albondigas and such. We enjoy a magnificent view of the Rappahannock River, and --- in nicer weather than this --- we sit outside on the terrace. You'd be very welcome to join us. PM me if you're ever tempted....

Invitation goes for any other Central VA peregrinos, too! We folks afflicted with terminal Camino passion need to stick together, eh? .... Feliz Navidad! .... Fr. Jeffrey
Thank you very much for the invitation. I will be in contact after the first of the year. We are still settling in and unpacking.

Tom

Thank you very much for the invitation. I will be in contact after the first of the year. We are still settling in and unpacking.

Tom
Hi Tom,
Glad you were semi-settled in to your renovated condo in time for Christmas.
We have had three lovely coffee meet-ups on the beach cafe in Florida over the past few years, and I wish you happiness in your new residence.
I too, have appreciated the useful, lightweight travel bag gift; you have always been so generous.
All the best in continued health for you in 2023!
Screenshot_20221228-135646~2.png

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

I requested a Mass to be offered with the botafumerio from the Cathederal for May 27th. Here is the update from the Cathederal: “We are contacting you to inform you that unfortunately the...
Does Ivan's place close for siesta or dinner? Trying to sort how to get my stored luggage and I know places close in Spain even when their doors say the hours they are open. Are we supposed to...
Anyone from the forum working in the Pilgrim’s Office May 1-14? We’ll be walking two Caminos and will say hi if you are!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.