[Stevenson Route, France - April 2016]
The Way of St Francis (Sansepolcro to Assisi) May 2016
[The West Highland Way, Scotland - Sept 2016]
[The Kerry Way, Ireland - March 2017]
Next up:
Camino Primitivo (Oviedo-Lugo) end April-mid May 2017
[Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal -- October 2017]
Hey folks,

Does anyone know how to renew the above SIM plan? Mine expires a few days before I leave so I want to renew/ top up. It's so long since I've had to do this I've forgotten!

Thanks in advance!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Grocery stores or tabacos can do it. You tell them the amount you want to,add,and the phone's number and voila.
Thanks! Ah so it's the same as pay as you go. Wasn't sure! Slightly embarrassed to even have to ask the question but my Spanish brother in law got the SIM for me and he said something about doing online which had me slightly con-fussed :)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks! Ah so it's the same as pay as you go. Wasn't sure! Slightly embarrassed to even have to ask the question but my Spanish brother in law got the SIM for me and he said something about doing online which had me slightly con-fussed :)
I have used these cards twice and still don't understand all the details. It's possible that you need a different arrangement to do it online. The rates for the top-up part are likely different from the rates in the 30-day package. I just added 10 Euros for a few days moderate use of data and phone.

I have used these cards twice and still don't understand all the details. It's possible that you need a different arrangement to do it online. The rates for the top-up part are likely different from the rates in the 30-day package. I just added 10 Euros for a few days moderate use of data and phone.
Great thanks for that.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.