• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Toronto Chapter- Canadian Company of Pilgrims and Laurie Dennett

IngridF

Intrepid Peregrina
Time of past OR future Camino
2012, 2015 ,2017, 2019
This past weekend we had the pleasure of listening to Laurie Dennett talk about her experiences and got to hear about her connections to the path. "A Hug for the Apostle", is also a hug for Don Elias Valina. I am sharing the recap by Kevin Craig. We have another talk coming up with Laurie on December 7th and tickets will be available through the Canadian Company of Pilgrims website shortly.

Please re-categorized this post where it fits the best. Thanks Ingrid

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I'm looking forward to Laurie's 2nd Toronto event. She'll read some excerpts from her re-published and lightly re-edited "A Hug for the Apostle" then she and I will have an informal conversation of questions and answers before we open it up to the audience. The Canadian Company of Pilgrims website has all the details: santiago.ca under 'Events'

Back