• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tour de France on the Le Puy

Kanga

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
For anyone who loves the Le Puy, or is interested - today's stage finishes in Le Puy and travels (in reverse) through some of the villages and towns on the Chemin.

I'm addicted to watching Le Tour - and spotting the places I have walked!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I walked the Le Puy route in May and will definitely be watching!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
It crossed also the Piedmont way at Saint Bertrand de Comminges, usually a very quiet place.
I would have loved to be there. It is not only an incredible sport event and a kind of moving circus, but also a cultural phenomenon. Spectators are enthusiastic and very participative.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
For anyone who loves the Le Puy, or is interested - today's stage finishes in Le Puy and travels (in reverse) through some of the villages and towns on the Chemin.

I'm addicted to watching Le Tour - and spotting the places I have walked!

It was very close to us a few days ago ... between Perigueux and Bergerac. 2 years ago the last time trial stage went through our village... which was fun

It was very close to us a few days ago ... between Perigueux and Bergerac. 2 years ago the last time trial stage went through our village... which was fun
Oh, that is the most beautiful section - lucky you to live there! We spent lots of time there a few years ago, touring.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Oh, that is the most beautiful section - lucky you to live there! We spent lots of time there a few years ago, touring.

They call it the land of 1001 chateaux and there is a local story that says God asked Peter to sprinkle a sack of chateaux around France... but as he passed over the Perigord the sack snagged on a tree and they all fell out :D:D:D. A rather crazy tale but it's certainly beautiful. My favourite spot is Richard the Lionheart's castle Beynac... the view from the top is breathtaking.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
One of the best days of the tour - makes me want to go to Le Puy immediately....
But i also loved it when they cycled up Eau Rouge - on the F1 circuit at Spa (not quite as fast as Alonso et al !)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
One of the best days of the tour - makes me want to go to Le Puy immediately....
But i also loved it when they cycled up Eau Rouge - on the F1 circuit at Spa (not quite as fast as Alonso et al !)
I was lucky enough to finish this year's stage of the Camino in Le Puy this morning and every shop window was full of bikes and racing jersey colours. It was lovely to get our stamps and see where the Tour had passed through, especially as we were on a tandem! But from next year we'll be walking again as I prefer the pace of a walking Camino (not to say the high speed tandem descent of the Loire gorge after the ups to Saint Jean Soleymieux wasn't a lot of fun and more than slightly hair-raising!)

Most read last week in this forum

I am fine tuning my packing and I pre package my vitamins/supplements to take daily, which I have done for about 15 years. Do you all take them with you, or leave them home? 36 days of vitamins...
Dear fellow pilgrims! :) I hope to walk from Le Puy to Santiago later this year. I was thinking about starting at some point in august so that I manage to reach Santiago before it gets too cold...
Hey! Thinking about walking Le Puy this year. I am a solo female traveller. On my previous Camino (Spain) I stayed in municipal albergues, but this time I would like to try something...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back