• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tour n Ride

sussie

Have anybody used Tour n Ride for bike rental, that can confirm that they are reliable? We are planning on using them to rent our bikes for part of our journey in October. Many of the pilgrims on the biking sites seemed to have, either taken their own bikes, or cycled all the way. We are only cycling from Pamplona to Ponferrada, and walking the others parts of the Camino Frances. We need to know that we will have our bikes in time to not upset the journey.
Any good references?
:D

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi - there are a number of previous posts on this subject. One user Rolf used the company and reported:

We rented the bikes from Tour N Ride last year. Great service; we had them delivered to our starting point (hotel) in Leon, good reliable bikes, no issues at all. I would highly recommend it!

Great, thanks Johnny! Don't want to become one of those paranoid people, but that is quite an imporant arrangement to be made! Thanks!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I have not used their service, but I visited the store and talked to the owner (This was a bit over a year ago, but I think they still have the same owner) He seems like a great guy, and the bikes looked good too.

Buen camino!
Ivar

Hello everyone! :) I am presently trying to rent a bicycle with Tour n' Ride. They are asking me which size I want and I don't know which to choose. The bicycle is called BH Mountain 18 v and they have it in size 39, 44, 49, and 54. I am 1,65m so common sense tells me I should take 39 or maybe 44... Anyways just a silly little question :roll:

Thank you,
Marianna

I figured it out: size 39 until 1.68m; size 44 from 1.67 to 1.78; size 49 1.76 to 1.83 and size 54 for 1.81 +

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I used Tour'n'Ride just now (March 2011).

Excellent customer service (I had a small tyre problem and they sorted it immediately) and they're good at answering emails.

Delivery of my hire bike to Pamplona came a day early at no extra charge. All very convenient and flexible.

Thoroughly recommended.

Most read last week in this forum

I have walked several caminos since 2013 and am hoping to experience the Primitivo in September. Recently I have developed a nasty intermittent pain in the ball of my feet, especially the left...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back