• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tour Options

Diane Borden

Time of past OR future Camino
2017, 2021, and 2022
Our family of 7 hopes to arrive in Santiago on the 9th of August in time for Mass, and then head to the coast on the 10th (we fly out of Santiago on the 11th). We were thinking of just taking a bus, and then began to see a variety of tour options that would allow us to see more places more compactly than we could venturing out on our own. Having walked for two weeks, I think we might enjoy an easy ride that delivers us back to Santiago that same night.

What are your thoughts forum friends? Is one company better than another? Love to hear your thoughts.
(we leave Denver, CO on Tuesday morning - we are giddy excited!)
-Diane

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Our family of 7 hopes to arrive in Santiago on the 9th of August in time for Mass, and then head to the coast on the 10th (we fly out of Santiago on the 11th). We were thinking of just taking a bus, and then began to see a variety of tour options that would allow us to see more places more compactly than we could venturing out on our own. Having walked for two weeks, I think we might enjoy an easy ride that delivers us back to Santiago that same night.

What are your thoughts forum friends? Is one company better than another? Love to hear your thoughts.
(we leave Denver, CO on Tuesday morning - we are giddy excited!)
-Diane

Hi Diane,

Enjoy the preparations.

A friend of mine used this company and liked it very much.
http://www.galiciaincoming.com/paquete/excursin-fisterra-costa-da-morte-vilas-marieiras

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Thank you!!! This is one on my list of options. We are staying at the Seminario Menor, so perhaps this would be our easiest option.

Price also doable because a single ticket SdC to Finisterre for the bus is already 13.10 €

Another option is to book a private taxi and organise the trip yourself.

When I travelled back from Finisterre to SdC a couple of pilgrims and I shared a taxi making it as expensive as the bus.

Wahtever you decide : enjoy.

Price also doable because a single ticket SdC to Finisterre for the bus is already 13.10 €

Another option is to book a private taxi and organise the trip yourself.

When I travelled back from Finisterre to SdC a couple of pilgrims and I shared a taxi making it as expensive as the bus.

Wahtever you decide : enjoy.
We are 7 people - would 1 taxi be large enough?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Nice that you are giving the business to locals. Sounds like an amazing family experience; one you can share for years.

Most read last week in this forum

My husband and I would like to spend a night in Muxia after walking to Santiago but don’t have time to walk there. Rome to Rio says there’s busses twice daily, but if you go to the Monbus website...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back