• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tourist information office

judydaisy

Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria - Santiago 2004
Roncesvalles - Estella 2009
Camino Ingles - 2012
Tui - Santiago - 2014
Hi, I have been using google maps to find the tourist information office in Ferrol. It is very unclear. If you look on the turgalicia site they too give a map but it is different to the google map one and the address doesn't seem to coincide with either map.
We are arriving in Ferrol on Monday morning, next week, does anyone have fail safe directions :? they could pass on. I have seen that others have found it difficult to find and we don't want to spend the 1st morning looking for it instead of walking.
Cheers
Judy

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Dear Judy,
As we will be there next month, we would appreciate getting info from you how your arrival In Ferrol and search for the tourist office went.

Buen Camino!
Maria

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hola

Sabine has given the facebook link with the map. Ferrol is a small place and from the bus station it will take you 10 mins to walk to the Tourist Office in the Rua Magdelena. If in doubt stop someone or go into a shop and ask "donde esta la oficina de turismo?" or "donde esta la Rua Magdelena".

Buen camino

John

I was in Ferrol at the beginning of July. There are 2 tourist offices. the easiest to find was on the quay, next to a café in a double decker London bus used as a café (playing beatles music). The office was helpful and had credentials and good free maps. Buen Camino. Hope you enjoy it.

I applaud hughb for this helpful and interesting post. I for one will look out for the double decker London bus. I also offer this as evidence that the DATE OF POSTING type may need to be made bold or larger ?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi there. I’m thinking of spending around five to seven days walking the Ingles, and would be interested in getting some input. I’ve walked the Portuges from Porto to Santiago, before continuing...
So, I managed to lose my lovely Tilley hat. Left behind I think, in a shop in Cambre. Going back for it not an option as the place is closed today, Sunday. Am I destined to arrive in Santiago...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back