• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Train connection in TUNES- (from Lisbon to Lagos)

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children
Is 12 minutes enough time to make that connection?
Thanks in advance,
Neve
* This question pertains to taking the Train from Lisbon to the South to start the RV...

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Is 12 minutes enough time to make that connection?
Thanks in advance,
Neve
* This question pertains to taking the Train from Lisbon to the South to start the RV...

Yes, there is time, don't worry.

In fact, there is enough time to buy a coffee from the platform kiosk.

Our train arrived in Tunes at 13:00, this photo has a time on it of 13:05, and our next train left at 13:13!
Jill
20160201_130555b.jpg

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
This question pertains to taking the Train from Lisbon to the South to start the RV...

Hi Neve, the railway station in Lagos is near the Marina, which you have to walk through to get to the bus station the other side (for the bus to Sagres). If it’s a nice sunny day, be sure to spend some time in Lagos, as it is quite stunning. There are some nice restaurants on the right, as you enter the Marina from the railway station. I don’t have a photo of my own, but here is one from the internet.
Jill
LagosMarina.jpg

We are used to take a rede-expressos.pt bus from either Lisbon 7 Rios or Oriente to Lagos. Single fare 19 Euros; direct trip 4 1/2 hours (direct to Albufeira, then all stops to Lagos). FWIW in your case.

We are used to take a rede-expressos.pt bus from either Lisbon 7 Rios or Oriente to Lagos. Single fare 19 Euros; direct trip 4 1/2 hours (direct to Albufeira, then all stops to Lagos). FWIW in your case.
Thank you Fraluchi!!! I think , if I did it correctly that I booked the train for a Promo of 9 Euros each!!!!
Another forum member glanced at my plea to help me validate that and appears I did it correctly, though some site had the cost at $80 Each....
It was difficult to decide bus vs train, but my girls voted train!
*** Edited to add, I don't know where I posted that question as now I don't see it, but meant for it to go under this RV sub thread...

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back