A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Train connection times from Bayonne to SJPP

Pipmahoe

Camino(s) past & future
Frances June 2018
Hello all Pilgrims!
This is my first post on here. My son and I are attempting, and clearly planning to finish, the Camino Frances during June. I have been full of questions but am in the very fortunate position to have a sister and her family who have been on the Camino several times. However, I thought I might try this forum as I have been eagerly reading many of the very informative posts.

Is it possible to arrive in Bayonne by train at 1805 and catch the 1812 TER to SJPP?

Advertisment

mspath

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
The Bayonne station is small and the staff are helpful and used to tourists as well as pilgrims. Multiple video screens throughout the station display arrivals/departures as does a large board in lobby.

If you were to have more time the adjacent station cafe boasts many handy plugs for recharging your computer or smartphone; relax and have a drink or simple meal.

Bon voyage and Buen camino!

Advertisment

Pipmahoe

Camino(s) past & future
Frances June 2018
Thank you, that makes my day, as I am keen to get to SJPdP, get a good nights sleep and get up bright and fresh in the morning to start our first stage of the Camino! :)

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 78 16.1%
  • May

Votes: 131 27.1%
  • June