• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Train from Biarritz to SJPP on 7/7/14.

angeliki louk

Time of past OR future Camino
July 2014 camino Frances.
June 2015 Camino north
Camino primitivo
I arrive in Biarritz monday 7/7 around 12, do i need to book my train ticket to SJPP through internet? I have found the timetable and the train that i need to take but i thought that i will arrive and just go to buy my ticket.any suggestions? Or is anyone arriving that same date and time and want to share a taxi? I read that u can find good deals if there are more that 2 people.
Ooooo the date is getting closer and in one hand i am so excited and on the other hand until i get started and find out how all this will work for my i am worried
But the road is calling me and i am ready to go...to feel...

Sent from my iPhone using Camino de Santiago Forum

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
You need NOT book the local trains to SJPdP ahead; you can purchase the ticket at the station.

Check with burricot to see if they have a cab coming around the time you arrive. If so then the price can be split and might be as cheap as train/bus. But that are a cab company and not taxi so they must be rung.
A taxi the day I arrived (Sunday ) was €120 euros between 4.
There will be others you can club together with.
However there was a lady with a case who was waiting for a burricot cab. She had the number and I rang. The cab was 2 minutes away when I rang and I booked 5 more on it as well as the original lady. People carrier. If I had not rung she could not have taken us as the taxis would have complained. €16.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Check with burricot to see if they have a cab coming around the time you arrive. If so then the price can be split and might be as cheap as train/bus. But that are a cab company and not taxi so they must be rung.
A taxi the day I arrived (Sunday ) was €120 euros between 4.
There will be others you can club together with.
However there was a lady with a case who was waiting for a burricot cab. She had the number and I rang. The cab was 2 minutes away when I rang and I booked 5 more on it as well as the original lady. People carrier. If I had not rung she could not have taken us as the taxis would have complained. €16.
Yes i checked with the company and saw that its 120€. I hope to find some one when i arrive and i will call as u suggested at that point otherwise i will take the train as planned:)

I arrive in Biarritz monday 7/7 around 12, do i need to book my train ticket to SJPP through internet? I have found the timetable and the train that i need to take but i thought that i will arrive and just go to buy my ticket.any suggestions? Or is anyone arriving that same date and time and want to share a taxi? I read that u can find good deals if there are more that 2 people.
Ooooo the date is getting closer and in one hand i am so excited and on the other hand until i get started and find out how all this will work for my i am worried
But the road is calling me and i am ready to go...to feel...

Hi there,
I am also flying into Biarritz on July 7th from Paris ... flying easyjet and arriving at 12:15. I would love to discover taxi/train options with you. This is a very exciting time...the anticipation... like the night before Christmas!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hi there,
I am also flying into Biarritz on July 7th from Paris ... flying easyjet and arriving at 12:15. I would love to discover taxi/train options with you. This is a very exciting time...the anticipation... like the night before Christmas!
Hallo there:) ))) well that's interesting and nice to feel that you will find someone at the beginning of your journey where everything is un known. We will be on the same flight :) i also fly with easy jet from Paris, i fly from Greece Sunday,stay over at a hotel in the airport and fly in the morning:) so we will meet at the airport,hahahahah! You don't have a picture so i can not see u but i have so u can recognize me:)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
Just made two first booking for the start of our Camino one SJPDP and Roncesvalles and wow prices are all levels but the base is starting for two around 120euro (175 Cdn) for two beds and some...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back