• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Training for volunteer hospitaleros

Time of past OR future Camino
Mozárabe-VDLP, hospitalera Grado (Primitivo) 2023
Does anyone have a timetable for volunteer hospitaleros training for this year? Since I'd be coming from NZ I'd prefer eastern seaboard or Melbourne.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I only know the courses of Hosvol (there are other organizations with courses). You can find the courses of Hosvol here:

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Does anyone have a timetable for volunteer hospitaleros training for this year? Since I'd be coming from NZ I'd prefer eastern seaboard or Melbourne.
Hi Bernice, there are usually two Australian Hospitaleros training courses a year, Sydney in January and an interstate one in February. This year, the second one was in Melbourne. Training dates are set at the end of October and are posted on the website and also on the Hospitaleros Voluntarios list of courses though that list is usually not updated until December.
It's a good idea to register your interest by completing the form on the Australian Hospitaleros website as I email those on my list as soon as dates are scheduled.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back