A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Training partner Melbourne Australia

Anne Mclennan

Camino(s) past & future
2009 Camino Portuguese
2018 Camino Frances
I’m walking the Camino Frances from about 8 September and starting to train now. I live close to Melbourne Australia so if anyone is looking for a training partner I’d be happy to have company

BlackRocker57

Camino(s) past & future
Le Puy route 2014; Le Puy route continuation 2016; Le Puy route 2017; Le Puy route May–July 2018
I would also be happy to have a training partner ... I will be walking in France [Chemin de RL Stevenson and GR65 from Geneva] from mid-August ... previously I have walked the Le Puy route twice ... I live at Black Rock

Joanne Cashman

Camino(s) past & future
Walked from SJPP to Santiago
Hola Anne McIennan, Did you know there is a Camino Community In Melbourne (CCIM). We have monthly gatherings for past, present and future Pilgrims.. Join us on Sunday 4th February 2018 on our walk.. For more details and RSVP see www.caminocommunityinmelbourne.com.au or you are welcome to ring me. (Joanne -founder of CCIM)

Joanne Cashman

Camino(s) past & future
Walked from SJPP to Santiago
I would also be happy to have a training partner ... I will be walking in France [Chemin de RL Stevenson and GR65 from Geneva] from mid-August ... previously I have walked the Le Puy route twice ... I live at Black Rock

Hola BlackRocker57, please see post above, you are welcome to join the Camino Community in Melbourne. we have monthly hikes / gatherings. www.caminocommunityinmelbourne.com.au

Tony Bobcat

Camino(s) past & future
May 2017
I’m walking the Camino Frances from about 8 September and starting to train now. I live close to Melbourne Australia so if anyone is looking for a training partner I’d be happy to have company
Hi Anne
My wife and I do our training at Mount Macedon,it’s only half an hour from our home. You are very welcome to join us, if you live on the eastern side on Melbourne there is a Camino group that monthly hike. Cheers Tony

Anne Mclennan

Camino(s) past & future
2009 Camino Portuguese
2018 Camino Frances
Hi Anne
My wife and I do our training at Mount Macedon,it’s only half an hour from our home. You are very welcome to join us, if you live on the eastern side on Melbourne there is a Camino group that monthly hike. Cheers Tony
Hi Tony I live in Woodend and know Mt Macedon well. I’d love to join you when it suits. Here is my phone number 0407127224
I currently walk 25-30 km once a week usually in Melbourne with friends so you’d be welcome to join us for a change too
Cheers
Anne

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.1%
  • April

Votes: 153 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 253 25.0%