• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Transparent attempt to drum up business for the Via Aragones

• Thread starter Deleted member 3000
  • Start date
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Re: A transparent attempt to drum up business for the Via Aragon

Excelent photos-good idea to promote different routes.

Re: A transparent attempt to drum up business for the Via Aragon

Wonderful photos, falcon!

What time of year did you leave and about how long did it take you to get hook in at Puenta La Reina?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Really wonderful photos, falcon. The Camino is so beautiful at any time of year!
Buen Camino

You sold me on this route quite some time ago falcon. I don't think I will start all the way back in Toulouse - maybe Lourdes will be my departure point. Though who knows......
Margaret

Hi Margaret, It is a tought first day out of Toulouse, and can be quite hot and humid in this area, but once leaving the city it is very lovely way. The path winds through the countryside and along very small local roads. I have been watching a DVD entitled "Nous Irons Tous A Compostelle" (Bruno Tassan) which is making me regret that I didn't actually start in Arles! As a veteran of the Le Puy Route - why not consider that as your starting point? cheers, Janet

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Janet,
"Next time" I'm planning to walk a slightly shorter distance!!!! But who knows.....
Margaret

Margaret - you could always walk from Arles and then over at Somport to Puente le Reina and call a halt there! That is shorter than le Puy to Santiago! Just something more for you to mull over! Cheers, Janet

Most read last week in this forum

We are walking next September from Jaca to Santa Cilia and Sanguesa to Abinzado where according to Gronze there are several extended parts of 10-15km without services and would like to hear...
I'm walking the Aragones in April, probably starting in Somport. I'm trying to get an idea of the public transport I'll need. BTW, thanks to everyone for all the info in previous posts. I've...
An article yesterday about plans by the Government of Aragon to promote the Caminos which pass through the region. Better publicity for their albergues, improved signposting and the creation of a...
I've been working on stages from Oloron-Sainte-Marie, and have come up with this plan. I'm hoping that those experienced with this route can chime in on whether these stages sound reasonable, or...
Are there any rucksack services along the Aragones? I am walking the Frances with my daughter starting in Pamplona. I have six extra days before she arrives and I thought I spend them walking from...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back