• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Transport from Biarritz

CarolL

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2018)
Looking for pilgrims to join transport from Biarritz airport to SJPP April 25, 2018. Arriving at 10:00 on Iberia 8242

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
When you arrive at the airport and get to the main entrance, look for people with backpacks who look like they might be pilgrims (Camino patches, scallop shells, etc) also heading to SJPdP. Ask if anyone wants to share a ride, or if there is space for you to join their ride to SJPdP. It's pretty easy to make a connection. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I walked from the airport to Biarritz train station (about 20min), then a short train ride to Bayonne with simple connection to the delightful SJPdP train.

You walked to Bayonne ... Now that's getting off to a walking start! I tip my hat to you.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I walked from the airport to Biarritz train station (about 20min), then a short train ride to Bayonne with simple connection to the delightful SJPdP train.
The distance is actually 6.4 km and an hour and 30 minutes apart on foot. 20 minutes by car is a good estimate.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Caroll. You don't have to find other pilgrims to share the ride. Caroline at Express Bourricot will do that herself. If enough people want to book she will fill the minibus.
I can thoroughly recommend her service.

I used her service in 2015. I think it was then around 16 euro. No problem at all.

Looking for pilgrims to join transport from Biarritz airport to SJPP April 25, 2018. Arriving at 10:00 on Iberia 8242
Hello Carol, there is a private mini bus service from Biarritz Airport to St Jean ... Caroline ... best to book in advance 0033661960476 ... very reliable, Buen Camino, Paddy

Back