• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Transport from Logrono to Pamplona

joyvj

Time of past OR future Camino
2021 Sarria to Santiago
2022 StJpdep to Najerra
I end my walk in Najera on 22/5/22 . I am able to get to Logrono but am having difficulty getting from Logrono to Pamplona to get a booked bus to Biarritz On 23/5/22.

The local bus only appears to run on Sat/Sun and so far I can’t book it! I would have to move my plans around so don’t really want to go down that route yet!

Any help would be gratefully received

Vanessa

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
My Rome2Rio app shows a number of Estellesa and Jimenez bus that day. I have taken the bus from Logrono to Bilbao several times and there are buses from Bilbao to Biarritz. Tossing your ticket away isn't going to cost you much, I didn't know there was service from Pamplona to Biarritz.

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
@joyvj, as others have said, the Estellesa bus company serves the line Logroño to Pamplona. For reasons unknown to me, their current online timetable ends on the 14th of April. The 22nd of May is a Sunday. I'd expect the timetable to be the same as on the 10th of April, which is the last date available online for a Sunday. The bus has 45 seats and there are 5 buses on Sunday. I would not worry about it. Book your seat later when it becomes available for online booking.

PLM Autocares is the Jimenez bus runs Madrid, Logrono, to Pamplona. I think it goes twice a day. I have ridden this bus line to Santo Domingo and also Logrono to Madrid.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Check the website for when the ticket office is open in Logrono. I just bought my ticket the day of or the day before. It does look like the ticket office for PLM Autocares in Logrono is closed on the weekend.

@joyvj, as others have said, the Estellesa bus company serves the line Logroño to Pamplona. For reasons unknown to me, their current online timetable ends on the 14th of April..
And today the timetable for booking a bus trip from Logroño to Pamplona with the Estellesa bus company appears to end on the 15th of April. If it ends on the 16th tomorrow, I can see a pattern. ☺️

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back