• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Transport of backpacks in the Camino Portugués

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I paid last year during the "camino frances" 3 euros for one pack. I used the service twice after Sarria. It was no minimum at that time.
Buen Camino
Jorge

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Very good price. Thank you for posting your website here - I just wish you started further back. Many people have asked me for information on bag transfers on the Portuguese route from Lisbon and Porto.

Jacotrans charges €7 per bag per stage up to 10 bags and then a sliding scale thereafter.

Caminofacil charges more or less the same.

In Galicia, on the last section, Xacotrans charges €3 per bag poer stage but I think that is because they can use large buses carrying dozens of bags not just one or two.

In the french way (3€) because there are a lot of pilgrims, but in this way, normally, we take 4 at maximun in the same place, that is the reason our services costs 5€ (minimun 2 bags, 1 bag for 7€)

We make offer for groups (more than 5 people). Check us.

contacto@sinmochila.es

we are at your disposal.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hope to do Portuguese in September from Lisbon to Port....what company do bag transfers on this route?

We transport your backpack every stage of your way to the hotel, hostel or "albergue" you stay. Further info: +34600295007, or in our web http://www.sinmochila.es.

Contact us: contacto@sinmochila.es

See offers for groups.
Sinmochilaes transported my pack from Pontevedra to Armenteira on the Portuguese Spiritual Variant section. No other companies would. 5euro and worth every penny. +34600295007.

Tuitrans service the route between Tui and Santiago 5€ a bag. I believe they also service the route from Porto .

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Sinmochilaes transported my pack from Pontevedra to Armenteira on the Portuguese Spiritual Variant section. No other companies would. 5euro and worth every penny. +34600295007.
One of the few companies I found that do the Variate Espiritual. Responds to queries on WhatsApp quickly. I’m looking forward to using their services from Pontevedra to SdC via Variante Espiritual. From Porto to Pontevedra I’m booked with Pilbeo. Prompt responses to emails and messages by both made the difference for me. Caminofácil unsatisfactory, never replied. Tuitrans wanted me to cancel a non-refundable booking and book elsewhere in Vilanova de Arousa. I asked the place I booked and they referred me to sinmochila.es.

Most read last week in this forum

A piece from La Voz de Galicia commenting on the remarkable growth in numbers walking the Camino Portugues and especially the Coastal variant. The president of the local Amigos association...
Do I need to bring my own pillow & pillow case for albergues?
My friend is currently on the Camino Portuguese - a route that he has walked before and has now seen a number of markings as below. What does the Red Cross out signify?
Greetings fellow pilgrims! I'm planning our journey from Porto to Vigo, beginning on Senda Litoral and eventually merging into the coastal route. Does anyone have recommendations a good place to...
Hi, Has anyone stayed in Armenteira recently? I’ve contacted Victor the Taxi to try and reserve a bunk at the Slbuergue de peregrinos. He told me to contact “ Albergue de San Ero de Armenteira”...
Hi I start to walk the Central on April 24th from Porto and need to send a suitcase to IVAR in Santiago for storage. Has anyone done this and if so did you use DHL or another courier company and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back