• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Transport

Emma Cooney

Time of past OR future Camino
April 2017
Hi , I need to find a bus for transport back to Bilbao from Logrono if anyone can help me please. Date April 8th

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Emma,
At the moment, I have a note to myself to catch a bus at either 09.20 or 11.00 from Logrono myself (on 2 May), to return to Bilbao for a Dublin flight. However, looking at the La Union (bus company) website now, I think the Saturday departures from the Logrono bus station are at 08.30 and 11.00. The journey time is approx two hours. You may be able to buy a ticket online from the company, or just call into the bus station perhaps the evening before you want to travel.
Best wishes

There are also two trains per day Logrono-Bilbao on Saturdays (11:25 and 19:38 - check on Renfe website). The train takes 30 mins longer than the bus, but tickets are fairly reasonable (right now prices are €11.25). Just in case you needed this info as a back-up plan!

Remember that the weekend of 8 April is the start of Holy Week in Spain, and as lots of locals will be travelling on the Saturday it would be wise to book in advance!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back