Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Transportation from Saint Jean Pied de Port

fonebill

When one finishes the Le Puy route in SJPP, what is the best city from which to catch a flight to the US? I'm thinking of Madrid from either Pamplona or San Sebastian or taking a train to Paris.

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
You can take the train back to Bayonne, taxi to the Biarritz airport, then fly from there to Paris or London & then home. From Pamplona, you fly to Madrid & then home, but will probably need to take a taxi to Pamplona.

Kelly

Most read last week in this forum

Well, tomorrow begins Le Chemin de Puy for me… too bad my card got hacked and I can’t receive a replacement😩. It’s a mostly cash environment, so I will survive, but sometimes I am disappointed by...
Does anyone have any insight for hiking the full Chemin du Puy from Le-Puy to Saint- Jean in February. I am planning the hike with my husband and will we will be leaving February first form...
Well I'm back planning my next Camino. I have 10-12 days to walk and have decided to walk the Le Puy route. Some have said to walk the Cele Variant. Does anyone have any advice on how to...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides