A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell

Transportation of Backpack.

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francis "2011" "2015" Plan Aug-Oct "2018"
can I have my pack transported on a daily basis on the route from Santiago to Finisterre/Muxia and what is the approximate cost?

Vacajoe

Traded in my work boots for hiking ones
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Aragones/Frances/Finisterre (2018), Operation Sabre (2018), Marin Ramble (2017)
Generally yes for 4€-5€ per move. The only caveat would be if you stay at some really out of the way place, but that’s not likely on that route.

Patri Ire

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Finisterre (June 2018) (. Ingles (2019)
Hello . I have just booked transportation service through Correos ( post office) . We are travelling from Santiago to Fisterre in five stages and the cost for this is 20 euros per rucksack ,or case. I organised this on line. The page was very easy to navigate . If you know where you are staying each night you can indicate or simply contact them each day before 21 .00 for collectionon the following day. They say the luggage will be collected after 8 in the morning and delivered by 14.30 at the Albergue ( or a central point if you are staying at a public Albergue) By the way we are beginning our Camino on June 5 th so haven't actually used the service as yet so I cannot comment on whether it is delivered as efficiently as it maintains on the website. Perhaps other pilgrims have used the service and can comment from actual experience. Buen Camino

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.6%
  • May

Votes: 188 24.5%