• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Transportation of Backpack.

Otto Wulff

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francis "2011" "2015" Plan Aug-Oct "2018"
can I have my pack transported on a daily basis on the route from Santiago to Finisterre/Muxia and what is the approximate cost?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Generally yes for 4€-5€ per move. The only caveat would be if you stay at some really out of the way place, but that’s not likely on that route.

Hello . I have just booked transportation service through Correos ( post office) . We are travelling from Santiago to Fisterre in five stages and the cost for this is 20 euros per rucksack ,or case. I organised this on line. The page was very easy to navigate . If you know where you are staying each night you can indicate or simply contact them each day before 21 .00 for collectionon the following day. They say the luggage will be collected after 8 in the morning and delivered by 14.30 at the Albergue ( or a central point if you are staying at a public Albergue) By the way we are beginning our Camino on June 5 th so haven't actually used the service as yet so I cannot comment on whether it is delivered as efficiently as it maintains on the website. Perhaps other pilgrims have used the service and can comment from actual experience. Buen Camino

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

yesterday a very dear friend passed away, a wonderful lady I have known since I started working in the Middle East 15 years ago (she was Muslim- only writing that as it was strange to others she...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back