• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Travelling from Biarritz airport to SJPdP

VMalone

Time of past OR future Camino
2017 Camino Frances
Hello
I'm due to arrive in Biarritz airport at 10am(on June 5). Can someone please advise me of the fastest public transport route from there to SLPdP? I don't think train schedules will allow me get there as quickly as I would wish.
Thank you

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Chronoplus bus #14 from Anglet/Biarritz Airport to Gare Bayonne.

SNCF TER Aquitaine train (service is currently provided by bus) from Gare Bayonne to SJPdP. 4 x daily most days.
Thank you very much. Lovely job.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
You could use a taxi if you are in a big hurry, but it will be expensive something around 120 euros

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Back