• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tres Cantos

jsalt

Jill
Time of past OR future Camino
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
Hi, what are the budget options for places to stay in Tres Cantos? There seems to be one albergue, with a few beds, that toss you out at 6am :eek:. As daylight does not happen till 8am in March, and cafes may not open till 9am, that albergue is not on my list of options :rolleyes:. I’ve booked a twin-bed room for 36 euros (happy to share it :)) at VP Jardin de Tres Cantos, which I can cancel for free up to two days before :cool:. But would like to hear of any recommendations, or where others stayed. Thanks!
Jill

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I stayed at VP Jardin for very little as I arrived at the weekend and didn't expect the town hall, where the albergue is situated, to be open. The hotel is conveniently situated and good value for money. There is a large supermarket in town that was open on a Sunday.

I would happily walk this camino again...am envious.
Buen camino for March - pack some warm clothes.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everybody, Which is the best way by foot : Uclès to Madrid or Madrid to Uclès (in july !)? And where find informations about accomodation ? Thank you

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back