A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell

Trying to use this website

Zordmot

First timer Spring 2019
Camino(s) past & future
April-May 2019
I was wondering if others have the problems I have with this site. I have a fairlyt new computer and I have no problems on any other site but this one is almost impossible to use. It is very unstable. Scrolling up and down is very frustrating, things are jumping all over the place, its very difficult to follow a thread. Usually I just give up in frustration. Is that just the way it is here or are there any tricks you have used?

jony jony

Camino(s) past & future
camino Frances ( 2007) Via de la Plata 2016/2017 . Final pilgrimage Sept 2018...Via de la Plata
Never had this problem on this site....as Derby67 points out maybe an ad blocker . I do have this "jumping about" problem on the Gumtree small ads site and it is infuriating .

Jeff Crawley

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Contemplating yet another "final" camino
Porto to SdC May 2019
Have you tried a different browser? I use Firefox on a computer and Google Chrome on Android tablets and phone - both run as smooth as silk.

What do you use? Perhaps we could try and replicate it for you?

Houlet

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2014
Via de la Plata 2015
Camino Sanabres 2015
Camino Norde 2017
The site has always worked well for me too!

Camino(s) past & future
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
I access this site using a smartphone + it works perfectly well for me (Safari browser). Regretfully, I am technically inept and so cannot contribute to the diagnosis or solutions to this frustrating phenomenon. Good luck!

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances, 2015
I have no problems browsing and reading this forum with a 9 year old desktop running a never updated Firefox browser on a never updated Linux OS (although a change to the forum this year prevents me from using the browser for writing anything.)

Camino(s) past & future
1st Primitivo 2018
All good here too Hope you get it sorted Zordmot because this is a friendly and helpful forum I’ve come to rely on for the most useful Camino info. Good luck

MikeJS

Camino(s) past & future
Francis (2011), Norte (2012), VdlP (Apr 2016). Sureste/Invierno (Apr/May 2017).
I was wondering if others have the problems I have with this site. I have a fairlyt new computer and I have no problems on any other site but this one is almost impossible to use. It is very unstable. Scrolling up and down is very frustrating, things are jumping all over the place, its very difficult to follow a thread. Usually I just give up in frustration. Is that just the way it is here or are there any tricks you have used?
I don’t have any problems like that although it is a bit slow to load.

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 188 24.7%