A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Tui to Santiago DC February 2018

Jenyat53

Camino(s) past & future
CF: September 2013 & April/ May 2014
CF: April/May 2016 CP Tui - SDC Feb 2018
Just wondering about the availability of open albergues from 19 February this year? Does anyone have recent information? Many thanks in advance :)

Kanga

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese.
I am always slightly resentful when I buy a diet coke or other soft drink, often costing more than the beer or wine, and I don't get the free tapas!

Arn

Staff member
For my non drinking friends on Camino...and you are my friends. When you are having supper...remember WINE IS included in the price. Accept the wine...look around and I’ll be the pilgrim eating a fine meal and surrounded by empty wine bottles. Gifts from my non drinking friends. I’ll be happy to pay for your carbonated soda pop!

Camino(s) past & future
Portugués, Francés, Le Puy, Rota Vicentina, Soulac, Norte, Madrid, Salvador, Primitivo
Just wondering about the availability of open albergues from 19 February this year? Does anyone have recent information? Many thanks in advance :)
Hi, all the municipal albergues (Albergue de Peregrinos), in the main towns, are open all year round between Tui and Santiago. You can compile a list from Gronze starting here:
https://www.gronze.com/etapa/tui/redondela
Jill

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 37 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 132 15.6%
  • May

Votes: 203 23.9%