• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tui to Santiago

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Very well marked. You won’t have any difficulty following the signage out of Tui all the way to SdC.

If you would feel more comfortable, put the mobile app Mapy.cz on your phone. The Camino is marked by a blue line. Very easy to follow and know where you are all the time.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
It is very well marked and lovely country to walk through.

On a slightly different topic I have been trying to book with Alb Corredoires Hostal in Padron, using email, their website, telephone, since early December but have not been able to contact them. Does anybody know if they are still in business? It is such a nice well run albergue that I really want to stay there.

It is very well marked and lovely country to walk through.

On a slightly different topic I have been trying to book with Alb Corredoires Hostal in Padron, using email, their website, telephone, since early December but have not been able to contact them. Does anybody know if they are still in business? It is such a nice well run albergue that I really want to stay there.
I made a reservation through Booking.com last month for August.

If possible, do not start in Tui but 3 kms earlier in Valença do Minho at the other side of the Minho river and walk through the beautifull fortress and over the international bridge into Spain
The bridge was built by Ferdinand Eiffel who among others constructed the Paris Eiffel tower.
A beautifull walk with magnificent views over the river and Spain .

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I go Monday 22nd into Santiago and bus down on Tuesday the bus stops in Valenca ( how do you get the little wiggle on the c?) The bridge is a double decker with trains on top, a most interesting way of building, and as Albertino says it is a beautiful walk back North to Santiago

Most read last week in this forum

My final question since I have asked sooo many. Grabbing a light lunch that I can get on the go, hoping to grab it, and find a square or a bench to enjoy it, then get back to walking. Not really...
Hello everyone! My wife and I are doing our first Camino in Sept and I was very curious about the stretch from Tui to Pontevedra. We have been to Spain multiple times and love the small towns...
Dear all, I have done Camino Frances, Norte and Primitivo and would like to ask about Portuges. I have some soul-searching to do and would love to walk a part of it, unfortunately only a part...
We arrived in Lisbon yesterday, 48 hrs (by choice via Singapore, Milan and Madrid) after leaving home from regional South Australia. Train to Porto tomorrow hitting the pilgram path on Saturday to...
Hello, I lost my GoPro with all my pictures on the Camino between Pedra Furada and Aborim last week. Is there a lost and found in SDC? Any other ideas? Thanks and Buen Camino.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back