• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

TV series on the Aragonés route from Somport

SioCamino

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2015, CPo 2016, VDLP[Sev-Các] 2017, VDLP[Các-Sal] 2018
Aragon tv are showing a series on the camino aragonés from Somport - the first 2 episodes covered Somport to Jaca and Jaca to Arrés. The episodes are available online - here is a link to the 1st one.

By coincidence this episode was filmed the day my brother and i started out from Somport so we recognised a few pilgrims in some of the shots 😀 We had noticed a group of 3 who seemed to be doing some filming or professional photography on the day so it was cool to discover it was for this series!
The footage is well worth a watch even if you don't have Spanish to understand the commentary. Such a beautiful route! Enjoy!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Great exposure for the route, but I don’t recall the pounding music soundtrack as I walked! 🙄😎. It would have been nice for them to just show the silence of the Aragon route for a minute or two.

Last edited:
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Nice shots of the area but who was the one who chose the soundtrack? Definitely takes away from the atmosphere.

Aragon tv are showing a series on the camino aragonés from Somport - the first 2 episodes covered Somport to Jaca and Jaca to Arrés. The episodes are available online - here is a link to the 1st one.

By coincidence this episode was filmed the day my brother and i started out from Somport so we recognised a few pilgrims in some of the shots 😀 We had noticed a group of 3 who seemed to be doing some filming or professional photography on the day so it was cool to discover it was for this series!
The footage is well worth a watch even if you don't have Spanish to understand the commentary. Such a beautiful route! Enjoy!
SioCamino, thanks for this. I’ve watched the first day to Jaca so far. This looks like a great route with plenty of interesting sights along the Way. I didn’t find the music intrusive at all, I did find some of it danceable, lol.
Again thanks for posting.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back