• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Two Million* Steps 2020-09-04

No permission to download

DSouthard

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Catalan, (May-July 2012), Via Francigena (Barcelona to Rome - 2015), Via Francigena (Rome to Canterbury - 2016)
DSouthard submitted a new resource:

Two Million* Steps - A Memoir of a Walk Across Spain

You're cordially invited to join the author on a walk across Spain. We'll start in Almería on the southeast Mediterranean coast and walk to Santiago de Compostela on the Camino Mozárabe, The Vía de la Plata, and the Camino Sanabrés. But we won't stop there; the serious pilgrim walks on to Muxía on Spain's northwest Atlantic coast. And your author is, if nothing else, a very serious pilgrim. This isn't a guide book, but there is some useful information in it about these routes, should you...

Read more about this resource...

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I'm confused. I thought your book "Two Million Steps" was about the Camino Frances. Did you write about the Mozarabe, or are you leading a group?

I'm confused. I thought your book "Two Million Steps" was about the Camino Frances. Did you write about the Mozarabe, or are you leading a group?
Two Million Steps is about the Mozarabe. This route joins the via de la Plata at Mérida. I started in Almería. My first book, Sauntering to Santiago, is about the Catalan route, which joins the French route at Logroño, so from there it covers the French route. My second book, should you be interested, covers my walk from Barcelona to Rome. Not a camino, but a historic pilgrimage route nonetheless. I'd be happy to send you PDF copies of these if you'd like.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I had it confused with "A Million Steps" by Kurt Koontz, which is about his walk on the Camino Frances. What's an extra million steps?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back