• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Two new foto-videos from Camino Mozarabe, Malaga - Cordoba

bjorgts

Time of past OR future Camino
In Spain, France, Portugal, Germany since 2003
I have made two new videos from our last Camino. We started in Malaga February 28th this year and walked to Cordoba.
Because we had to do our Camino so early this year, we were a bit worried about the weather. We got "all seasons" during the two weeks we were in Spain. As you will see, the weather started and ended like a dream.
Creating these videos has become my new hobby.
For more photo-videos, see my channel:

Bjørg

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hello, I did this journey just before Christmas last and your photos have reminded me why I enjoyed it so much. Thanks.
M.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank you!
Comming from winter and snow in Norway to this lush, very green landscape was wonderful, and very surprising. We have been walking in Spain for years, but never so early in spring. We have seen much nice, but never something as green as this. I could not stop taking pictures of all the lush meadows, thinking of how totally different it looks in September/October.

I am planning on walking this part from Malaga to Cordoba in spring 2018. Looking at your video I already love this trail.
I am a bit worried about the waymarks, they don't seem to be very accurate... Is there a good book or maps for this trail?
Or will I have to work with the Spanish version?

I have made two new videos from our last Camino. We started in Malaga February 28th this year and walked to Cordoba.
Because we had to do our Camino so early this year, we were a bit worried about the weather. We got "all seasons" during the two weeks we were in Spain. As you will see, the weather started and ended like a dream.
Creating these videos has become my new hobby.

Bjørg

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Patricia:
I was worried about not having a good guide. I always have - because I can use the German guides. :) But I have not found any more than the short one on internett for this camino. It is also in english. http://www.caminomozarabedesantiago.es/documentos/guia-eng.pdf.
I stored the maps you find for each "Tramo" here in a Word-document. http://caminomozarabedemalaga.com/destino/de-malaga-a-cordoba/. They turned out to be so good that we almost never used the short guide. The maps were sufficient, and we found the marking sufficient too. But we are quite experienced Camino-walkers.
I do not use the mobilephone along the way, so I had to have the maps on paper, and then I just made them so big that they filled an A-4 sheet each. We never went wrong and did not really have any special problems finding our way (but of course hesitating from time to time - and looking around for arrows ...).
I also print Google-maps from the villages, and mark the place where the Camino leaves the village. That is a good help, for the problem is often finding your way out.
You can find a thread from my experiences here: https://www.caminodesantiago.me/com...-after-walking-mozarabe-malaga-cordoba.46823/

Good luck!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank you for your answer. I found these two sites already, so I will print my own "book" at that time.
And I was glad to read your thread, combined with the video's made it a nice view of this trail.
I still have some time to dream about it ;)

Thank you soooo much for sharing these beautiful videos with us, and the music is as beautiful!!!!

Most read last week in this forum

Hello fellow pilgrims. I will start walking the Camino Mozárabe from Almería on 5th April 2024 and just wonder whether there is anybody else there around that date with the same objective?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back