Search 62305 Camino Questions

Two pilgrims rescued ibaneta pass

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Lady Remnants

Time of past OR future Camino
There's a spot on this route where there's a statue on a beautiful cliff. When you go to see it, it's easy to become disoriented and go down the wrong path (I did!). They even warned us about it at the pilgrims's office. But yes, after 10 minutes of walking (and chatting... it's the chatting that distracts you) and you don't see another pilgrim, you simply go back.

Most read last week in this forum

A recent article in the Diario de Burgos described how the “peregrino vegetal” was being taken down. I don’t recall anyone having mentioned it on the forum (though maybe I just missed it), so I...
Back in 2019, my wife and I started the CF with the intention of doing it in stages: SJPP-Burgos, Burgos-Leon, Leon-SdC. With Covid, our travels were interrupted until last year. Fearing larger...
In the Spring of 2021, I posted “Getting Small”, about pack size and “The In-Between Places” about maybe taking a slower pace and staying in some of the villages and towns between the typically...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.