In March I had flights and plans to walk from Vigo on the Portugues and then on to the Finisterre. However I pulled out as the weather forecast was so poor. I have a flight voucher and would like walk on the Camino. Looking at the Atlantic coast weather pattern it seems fog and rain might not be too far away in September on the above mentioned route. I am open to advice to other routes which may have a better weather pattern. If I get to Santiago I would do Finisterre no matter what was happening with the weather. My flight vouchers can be used for other than Vigo. It is likely I would stay in small hotels not the albergues.