• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Uh huh! Camino Sanabres

nycwalking

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
CF: 2001, 02, 04, 14. Ourense to Santiago 2019.
Well,

These past five years, last camino winter 2014, did I thirst for yet another pilgrimage: Uh huh!

As I walked around airport in Madrid Tuesday morning searching for those familiar McDonald’s Golden arches, with an unfamiliar menu, did I asked meself: What the heck were you thinking. Uh huh!

Why do we pilgrimage recidivists do this to ourselves? Am I shackled, no that would impede gait, chained, wrong as well, “called” to a desire to walk untold caminos from here to eternity: Uh huh!

I am resting in my lower bunk in Ourense, Spain.

Tuesday night, at the hostal in Madrid the receptionist said, “Please be patient, we’re trying to find you a bottom bunk”. I didn’t ask for one. Based on appearance, mine, they assumed the need.

Until a moment ago a fellow pilgrim from France was treating the dorm to a soft sounds jazz soundtrack.

Should he remain awake only quiting melodies until the last pilgrim eye is shut for the night: Uh huh!

BTW: he’s a French fellow do over. This is his fourth camino: Seville to Spain.

Oh! I forgot.

About two blocks shy of albergue an old and possibly dumb man, he said not a word, followed me down cobbled street right to albergue door.

Was I scared, no.

A bit creeped out: Uh huh!

The Great Universe gave me this rainbow while riding train, Madrid to Ourense, this morning.
747D4B26-0F91-43BE-83E5-60BA40682E0F.jpeg

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hoping you have an amazing and rewarding camino, NYC, and that it provides you with everything you have yearned for it to be. I'm glad to hear you have walked in winter before, as it's come very early to many parts of Spain.
Keep us posted as you find time and energy.
CC

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Well,

These past five years, last camino winter 2014, did I thirst for yet another pilgrimage: Uh huh!

As I walked around airport in Madrid Tuesday morning searching for those familiar McDonald’s Golden arches, with an unfamiliar menu, did I asked meself: What the heck were you thinking. Uh huh!

Why do we pilgrimage recidivists do this to ourselves? Am I shackled, no that would impede gait, chained, wrong as well, “called” to a desire to walk untold caminos from here to eternity: Uh huh!

I am resting in my lower bunk in Ourense, Spain.

Tuesday night, at the hostal in Madrid the receptionist said, “Please be patient, we’re trying to find you a bottom bunk”. I didn’t ask for one. Based on appearance, mine, they assumed the need.

Until a moment ago a fellow pilgrim from France was treating the dorm to a soft sounds jazz soundtrack.

Should he remain awake only quiting melodies until the last pilgrim eye is shut for the night: Uh huh!

BTW: he’s a French fellow do over. This is his fourth camino: Seville to Spain.

Oh! I forgot.

About two blocks shy of albergue an old and possibly dumb man, he said not a word, followed me down cobbled street right to albergue door.

Was I scared, no.

A bit creeped out: Uh huh!

The Great Universe gave me this rainbow while riding train, Madrid to Ourense, this morning.
View attachment 66703
Buen Camino, Chica.

Hello,

I earned my Compostela today.

I didn’t know about: La Cuesta. A moniker locals have given it. The hill with a too steep grade. It’s a wonder I didn’t fall over backwards.

Just before I reached the summit, marker on road said 3,000m.

I climbed 3,000m!

Gosh, I felt as if I reached the top of Everest without Sherpas, and risk of death via cold.

Although, death by-way-of speeding cars on narrow path seemed somewhat quite likely.

I used up so much time on that road, hours I think, that I learned every crack and crevice of it.

I sat down on white stone in middle of road, and watched the cars whiz past for minutes.

I wet my pants, no urine involved, just sat on wet mossy stones again and again.

Periodically, I would stand in one place looking dejected; following paragraph will explain why.

I’ll be honest. I made a pack with the Great Universe. Says I, “If a vehicle offers a lift I’ll take it”. Every know and again I’d feign more pain than experiencing looking pitiful as four wheels zoomed along.

Alas, no takers.

In the end that was wonderfully fine.

It just felt so good to rise to the occasion.

However, if I could have ridden that horse, I would have.

Hasta mañana.
58DA06A5-ABFF-45D6-97CC-7785B5A098ED.jpeg

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hello,

I didn’t know about, La Cuesta, that’s what the locals called it. The hill outside of Ourense on way to Cea.

I climbed 3,000m!

Gosh, I felt as if I reached the top of Everest without Sherpas, and risk of death via cold.

Although, death by-way-of speeding cars on narrow path seemed somewhat likely.

I used up so much time on that road, hours I think, that I learned every crack and crevice of it.

I sat down on white stone in middle of road, and watched the cars whiz past for minutes.

I wet my pants, no urine involved, just sat on wet mossy stones again and again. I stood in one place looking dejected, following paragraph will explain why.

I’ll be honest. I made a pack with the Great Universe. Says I, “If a vehicle offers a lift I’ll take it”. Every know and again I’d feign more pain than experiencing, and looked pitiful as four wheels zoomed along.

Alas, no takers.

I’m quite new at vlog, blog, LOC, so no pics.

I’ll endeavor to do better mañana.
I love your dialogue, girlfriend!
You managed 3000 meters with your own two feet and some wet pants...good for you! Uh-huh!

Hello,

I didn’t know about: La Cuesta. A moniker locals have given it. The hill with a too steep grade. It’s a wonder I didn’t fall over backwards.

I climbed 3,000m!

Although, death by-way-of speeding cars on narrow path seemed somewhat quite likely.

I wet my pants, no urine involved, just sat on wet mossy stones again and again.

Periodically, I would stand in one place looking dejected; following paragraph will explain why.

I’ll be honest. I made a pack with the Great Universe. Says I, “If a vehicle offers a lift I’ll take it”. Every know and again I’d feign more pain than experiencing looking pitiful as four wheels zoomed along.

Alas, no takers.

However, if I could have ridden that horse, I would have.

Hasta mañana.
View attachment 66728
You are so refreshing! Thanks for your really good humoured accounts, and well done on that Cuesta...

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The highest point on Camino Sanabres is at about 1270 meters above sea level on the stage from Lubian to wherever you go that day. It's actually the border point between Castilla y Leon and Galicia. And the elevation gain to that highest point would be "only" 750mts in 3kms. It's a killer uphill I agree but 3000mts in one day??? - well for that you would have to be really extremely trained. I guess you've seen some highway distance marker :D

Congratulations for making it to Santiago nevertheless ;)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Way to go, @nyc. That climb out of Ourense is not fun. But you made it! Hope that the rest of the Camino goes well and that you have escaped the rash of cold and snow that northern Spain has been experiencing these past few days.

Buen camino, Laurie

Camino Sanabres seems to be a weather bubble. It’s a bit cold, yes. But, rain, hail, high winds and the like have passed us by.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Cea to Castro Dozon.

The camino provided.

I was about 4 kilometers shy of albergue in Castro walking along the highway and aching, and aching, and aching.

A car pulled over a few paces ahead of me and man exited.

“Oh boy” says I.

Bye, bye Miss American pie...this will be the day that I die, or rather fight hook or crook not to so do.

Anyway, I stop short of car, pull out my phone.

He smokes a cigarette and waits.

I play with phone and wait.

Finally, he breaks weird stand off and approach’s. At this point I wished this nearly empty Spanish highway resembled Los Angeles’s and New York’s too full motorways.

As he came abreast he asked: “If I were going to Santiago”. He also said, “I looked tired”. No anger could7B6F1F00-2859-46B4-B63E-A0ACAA1212D6.jpeg7B6F1F00-2859-46B4-B63E-A0ACAA1212D6.jpegF18DCE12-A517-4DA5-85FE-F267C19B1027.jpeg I summon, because I was moving along at a clip which would make the tortoise the hare.

He placed my backpack, my walking stick, and me in his car. Off we went to albergue’s front door.

In addition, he said: “it is far too dangerous for me to be alone, and my amigo should have kept me within his sight”.

Once in car he wanted to know if I were alone on camino. I lied and said my man was waiting for me at the albergue; just in case he was a psycho killer or about to commence said career.

I told him he was a “Camino Angel”.

Today, was a beautiful day on pilgrimage.

Oh, some pics of meal I purchased at the albergue for a measly 10 euro. I neglected to take pic of dessert/pudding. It was quite delicious.

He was your camino angel for sure! You could have told him your priest was waiting up ahead.😉
Yummy looking meal...and a beautiful day for you on the camino!

I thought long and hard about this pilgrimage.

I knew going in I might not make every step from Ourense to Santiago.

But, the window of opportunity to try, to see if I could might not come again: my illness is in remission and the four octogenarians for whom I have either full or nearly nil responsibility are at present, holding their own.

Four years ago, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune illness. The meds wasted my muscles, destroyed my joints via arthritis, and I went from size XS/S to XXL/XXXL on a five foot two inch frame.

The illness has improved enough for me to ask some questions of myself.

1. Where am I spiritually?

2. How am I physically?

3. Do I have any social skills in my kit bag?

I contemplated a prolonged retreat, but that answers the spiritual alone.

How about the gym: physical with a smidgen of social interplay. Yet, no spiritual.

Alas, the camino, checks all the boxes.

Four years ago, when I took the NYC subway stairs like Frankenstein’s monster in screaming pain, I promised the Almighty I would get up one more time: If I could walk normally again.

My physical question has been answered: a paradox. I am both far stronger and far weaker than I could have imagined.

From ages, 39-52, I am now 57, that gal: me, myself, and I averaged 28kms a day, at a bit over 4kms an hour, SJPP to Fisterra or other starting points, sans any assistance on the last 100kms, four times over.

Well, I now manage 2.5kms an hour. Between the third and fourth hour I am done, kaput, where’s the transport. Honestly, I wasn’t certain I could manage that much.

Socially, it is all still there. I am in the sandwich years: elderly parents and relations, and younglings in need of attention.

Most days my conversations are limited to an octogenarian with Alzheimer’s or the thirty-five and under crowd, with a few peers of the family kind thrown in.

Thrilled, am I to be with the 55-70 crowd whilst walking along, who are not family, and with whom I can trade war stories and camino adventures.

However, it is the spiritual that has taken my breath away.

Each day when I was spent, help arrived: transport, two days in Ourense albergue to rest, cough medicine, stumbling upon an albergue that looked closed where I was served an excellent pilgrim’s dinner; and passed a goodnight’s sleep.

Today, I again took the highway instead of path. Unlike yesterday I missed a necessary turn off to remain within vicinity of camino.

I was blissfully enjoying the nearly empty highway, the beautiful autumnal foliage, the sound of barking dogs, far, far afield.

After a few hours of this quiet contemplation on a deserted highway, I realized I was deep in trees, heard no dogs, and had seen nary a camino sign for at least an hour.

Just as I was about to panic an emergency 211 vehicle passed on other side of road. I flagged him down.

That man drove me back to Castro Dozon, today’s starting point, then we drove along the walking pilgrim’s path from there to albergue in Laxe.

Now, I know how those tire tracks end up on the way. He told me periodically rescue workers drive along looking for lost, or injured pilgrims.

The ride was fascinating. The Great Universe gifted me with the route.

Now, in a habitación individual in Silleda, with yesterday’s pilgrims in various and sundry rooms.

Over and out!

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I thought long and hard about this pilgrimage.

I knew going in I might not make every step from Ourense to Santiago.

But, the window of opportunity to try, to see if I could might not come again: my illness is in remission and the four octogenarians for whom I have either full or nearly nil responsibility are at present, holding their own.

Four years ago, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune illness. The meds wasted my muscles, destroyed my joints via arthritis, and I went from size XS/S to XXL/XXXL on a five foot two inch frame.

The illness has improved enough for me to ask some questions of myself.

1. Where am I spiritually?

2. How am I physically?

3. Do I have any social skills in my kit bag?

I contemplated a prolonged retreat, but that answers the spiritual alone.

How about the gym: physical with a smidgen of social interplay. Yet, no spiritual.

Alas, the camino, checks all the boxes.

Four years ago, when I took the NYC subway stairs like Frankenstein’s monster in screaming pain, I promised the Almighty I would get up one more time: If I could walk normally again.

My physical question has been answered: a paradox. I am both far stronger and far weaker than I could have imagined.

From ages, 39-52, I am now 57, that gal: me, myself, and I averaged 28kms a day, at just under 4kms an hour, SJPP to Fisterra or other starting points, sans any assistance on the last 100kms, four times over.

Well, I now manage 2.5kms an hour. Between the third and fourth hour I am done, kaput, where’s the transport. Honestly, I wasn’t certain I could manage that much.

Socially, it is all still there. I am in the sandwich years: elderly parents and relations, and younglings in need of attention.

Most days my conversations are limited to an octogenarian with Alzheimer’s or the thirty-five and under crowd, with a few peers of the family kind thrown in.

Thrilled, am I to be with the 55-70 crowd whilst walking along, who are not family, and with whom I can trade war stories and camino adventures.

However, it is the spiritual that has taken my breath away.

Each day when I was spent, help arrived: transport, two days in Ourense albergue to rest, cough medicine, stumbling upon an albergue that looked closed where I was served an excellent pilgrim’s dinner; and passed a goodnight’s sleep.

Today, I again took the highway instead of path. Unlike yesterday I missed a necessary turn off to remain within vicinity of camino.

I was blissfully enjoying the nearly empty highway, the beautiful autumnal foliage, the sound of barking dogs, far, far afield.

After a few hours of this quiet contemplation on a deserted highway, I realized I was deep in trees, heard no dogs, and had seen nary a camino sign for at least an hour.

Just as I was about to panic an emergency 211 vehicle passed on other side of road. I flagged him down.

That man drove me back to Castro Dozon, today’s starting point, then we drove along the walking pilgrim’s path from there to albergue in Laxe.

Now, I know how those tire tracks end up on the way. He told me periodically rescue workers drive along looking for lost, or injured pilgrims.

The ride was fascinating. The Great Universe gifted me with the route.

Now, in a habitación individual in Silleda, with yesterday’s pilgrims in various and sundry rooms.

Over and out!
You, girl, have just shown that the real stars living in Los Angeles are not of the “Hollywood” variety.
Well done and look forward to seeing you on the “not serious” side 🤗

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Cea to Castro Dozon.

The camino provided.

I was about 4 kilometers shy of albergue in Castro walking along the highway and aching, and aching, and aching.

A car pulled over a few paces ahead of me and man exited.

“Oh boy” says I.

Bye, bye Miss American pie...this will be the day that I die, or rather fight hook or crook not to so do.

Anyway, I stop short of car, pull out my phone.

He smokes a cigarette and waits.

I play with phone and wait.

Finally, he breaks weird stand off and approach’s. At this point I wished this nearly empty Spanish highway resembled Los Angeles’s and New York’s too full motorways.

As he came abreast he asked: “If I were going to Santiago”. He also said, “I looked tired”. No anger couldView attachment 66738View attachment 66738View attachment 66739 I summon, because I was moving along at a clip which would make the tortoise the hare.

He placed my backpack, my walking stick, and me in his car. Off we went to albergue’s front door.

In addition, he said: “it is far too dangerous for me to be alone, and my amigo should have kept me within his sight”.

Once in car he wanted to know if I were alone on camino. I lied and said my man was waiting for me at the albergue; just in case he was a psycho killer or about to commence said career.

I told him he was a “Camino Angel”.

Today, was a beautiful day on pilgrimage.

Oh, some pics of meal I purchased at the albergue for a measly 10 euro. I neglected to take pic of dessert/pudding. It was quite delicious.
purchased
Just fantasising about food again.... and saw your photos. We are further back on the Sanabres and would really like to know where you enjoyed this meal. What alburgue was it?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Just fantasising about food again.... and saw your photos. We are further back on the Sanabres and would really like to know where you enjoyed this meal. What alburgue was it?

Casrto Dozon.

The albergue looks deserted. It is not.

The food is on offer from 1-7. Soup or salad, several choices of entree, and quite a few desserts to be had. All for 9 euros.

The hospitalera arrives at 4pm. But, you can pick out a bed upon arrival. Albergue does not open until 1pm.

Price is 6 euros.

Uh huh!
For the first time since I returned from my last camino, April 2014, I feel light as a dove’s feather spiritually whilst lying in my semi-recumbent position in bed.

A place where I have been these last few years with remote and soda and snacks to hand, spending 49% of time lamenting what was, 49% of time fearing the future, and a mere 2% of time in present.

Well, from Ourense to Santiago, I realized the past is over and done, the future can be prepared for as much as possible.

However, the present is all I possess.

Ourense gave me As Burgas, the hot thermal baths, a two minute walk from albergue.

During day’s twilight I enjoyed sitting in them whilst a light drizzle sprinkled over me.

The “big hill” leaving Ourense began the lightening of my spirit.

Each step up that mountain was a step out of the weight of pain with which I’ve been carrying nearly since finishing another CF camino April 2014.

Castro Dozon gave me one of the tastiest pilgrim’s meal I have eaten within or without an albergue

An offer of cold shower or hot sponge bath was also to be had at CD, I chose the latter.

Also, tossed into nice camino time at CD, a wonderful autumnal bucolic vista outside dorm room and a camino family for the next few days.

On the next day, We landed at Xunta albergue in Laxe on a Sunday. There weren’t any open pilgrims aids: restaurants, cafe, bar. And, albergue was a bit too cold for a rainy day.

So we pushed on this way and that to Silleda’s Albergue Turístico with plenty of food and warmth to be had.

Ponte Ulla to Santiago on my own.

But, in Santiago, I did have that random, OMG never thought to see you again moment, with a camino family member.

I did not go on pilgrimage for interior healing and cleansing, but boy is that what I got: Uh huh!

I did not go on pilgrimage to have grace, and mercy, and favor, and out-of-the-blue assistance; that’s what I got: Uh huh, a million times over.

I went to see what was left in my physical ability tank post diagnosis fours years ago not much: Uh huh!

But, time in gym, yuck two times, and more dance classes, and weight loss will change that.

That is going to hard: Uh huh!

It rained everyday from Madrid to Ourense to Santiago then back to Madrid.

The rain in Spain does not remain mainly on the plain.

In Ourense, I bought a nice red poncho and semi-waterproof gloves. My boots were not waterproof as they say, but water resistant. However, for the most part, these items kept me warm and not too wet.

A many few years back, a Japanese college professor said her culture sees rain as a cleansing agent.

Do I concur: Uh huh!

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I realized the past is over and done, the future can be prepared for as much as possible.

Uh huh...and amen!
So happy for you to have had this camino at last, @nycwalking!

Shaw obviously never walked a camino...

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
For me, without a doubt, this is the most exhilarating and life-affirming thread I have read in a long time. Many of have our own bumps and challenges and frustrations, but your tale is really exceptional, @nyc. Thank you so much for helping me put my own situation in perspective and for reaffirming once again how the Camino can be such an important part of helping us make sense of our own lives.

Really happy that you have been the3re and done it. The best part will be someday to coincide. Safe home. Without guns.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Last edited:
Uh huh!
For the first time since I returned from my last camino, April 2014, I feel light as a dove’s feather spiritually whilst lying in my semi-recumbent position in bed.

A place where I have been these last few years with remote and soda and snacks to hand, spending 49% of time lamenting what was, 49% of time fearing the future, and a mere 2% of time in present.

Well, from Ourense to Santiago, I realized the past is over and done, the future can be prepared for as much as possible.

Ourense gave me As Burgas, the hot thermal baths, a two minute walk from albergue.

During day’s twilight I enjoyed sitting in them whilst a light drizzle sprinkled over me.

The “big hill” leaving Ourense began the lightening of my spirit.

Each step up that mountain was a step out of the weight of pain with which I’ve been carrying nearly since finishing another CF camino April 2014.

Castro Dozon gave me one of the tastiest pilgrim’s meal I have eaten within or without an albergue

An offer of cold shower or hot sponge bath was also to be had at CD, I chose the latter.

Also, tossed into nice camino time at CD, a wonderful autumnal bucolic vista outside dorm room and a camino family for the next few days.

On the next day, We landed at Xunta albergue in Laxe on a Sunday. There weren’t any open pilgrims aids: restaurants, cafe, bar. And, albergue was a bit too cold for a rainy day.

So we pushed on this way and that to Silleda’s Albergue Turístico with plenty of food and warmth to be had.

Ponte Ulla to Santiago on my own.

But, in Santiago, I did have that random, OMG never thought to see you again moment, with a camino family member.

I did not go on pilgrimage for interior healing and cleansing, but boy is that what I got: Uh huh!

I did not go on pilgrimage to have grace, and mercy, and favor, and out-of-the-blue assistance; that’s what I got: Uh huh, a million times over.

I went to see what was left in my physical ability tank post diagnosis fours years ago not much: Uh huh!

But, time in gym, yuck two times, and more dance classes, and weight loss will change that.

That is going to hard: Uh huh!

In Ourense, I bought a nice red poncho and semi-waterproof gloves. My boots were not waterproof as they say, but water resistant. However, for the most part, these items kept me warm and not too wet.

A many few years back, a Japanese college professor said her culture sees rain as a cleansing agent.

Do I concur: Uh huh!
NYC, your writing style is very special and unique like you are!...A combination of poetry/prose all rolled into one interesting read! Thank you for sharing your 💖!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank you so much for your post about the food at Castro Dozon alburgue. We fought through horrible weather for the last 5 km and it was so worth it for the pilgrim menu there. The thought of the meal awaiting us kept me going. Just the thing to warm up a frozen pilgrim 👍 🙂

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I don't believe it. It's not over. You'll be reliving this forever.

Rick,

You are right.

Starting to build me strength because: Next year, 2020, May to June/July, I really want to walk Seville to Astorga to Ponferrada to Camino Invierno to Camino Sanabres to Santiago to Muxia to Fisterra.

Then 2021June to July 25TH, I want to walk SJPP to Santiago; enjoy Holy Year celebrations. Then walk on to Muxia to Fisterra.

After that, we shall see.

Rick,

You are right.

Starting to build me strength because: Next year, 2020, May to June/July, I really want to walk Seville to Astorga to Ponferrada to Camino Invierno to Camino Sanabres to Santiago to Muxia to Fisterra.

Then 2021June to July 25TH, I want to walk SJPP to Santiago; enjoy Holy Year celebrations. Then walk on to Muxia to Fisterra.

After that, we shall see.
Those are some big plans! Good for you! 💕

Most read last week in this forum

Hi I am looking for my next Camino and like the look of this one starting in Seville. I am a solitary individual and comfortable with my own company. My last one was the camino Madrid which was...
I am posting daily blog style updates on Facebook that anyone can see and follow: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.8095032397178476&type=3 There are also video format stories visible on...
Hey folks. I started the Mozarabe from Almeria and took time out in Salamanca to do a 3 week Spanish course in USAL. The course was fine. 4 hours a day. For the first week we had an excellent...
Hello, First time posting but as Google hasn't been helpful I was hoping others here might be able to help with an odd query. I am considering the Via de la Plata from Seville via Sanabres as my...
Y’all, one week from today I get on the plane to fly to Sevilla. Growing anxiety. I will start El Camino on April 6. I hope to report progress here and continue to look for advice. How does...
Does anybody have any good ideas about secure carparking whilst doing the Vía de la Plata from Sevilla to Merida please?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back