• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ultreia Mancunia II

Stedds

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Ingles (2012) Camino Del Norte (2013) Camino Primitivo (2013) Via Podensis (2013)
Pilgrims,

After the very successful first event for Ultreia Mancunia in January, enough support has been given for a second event. This time it will be a hike/trek in the Peak District for a day on a weekend. We could even camp out if anyone would like to. The target date will be Saturday 22nd March 2014. This gives us plenty of time to re-arrange if needed.

For 1st time pilgrims this is another excellent opportunity to get out and meet other pilgrims, ask questions and get a feel for the Camino as we will be walking. Hopefully there will be a pub on our selected route (still planning) and at the end to hydrate and have a good mingle within our group.

As before anyone is very welcome to come along. If any of your friends are interested in the Camino please encourage them to come.

Please keep your eyes peeled for more information on here. I will also post details on the facebook group www.facebook.com/ultreiamancunia and send an email to all on the list.

Ultreia!!

Eddie

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Eddie - won't be able to make your walk on March 22nd. I will be running the Wilmslow Half Marathon on the 23rd so plan to have my feet up on the 22nd!!
I hope you get a good turn out - send me some photos!
My next "long" walk is the Coast to Coast at the end of June - I leave St Bees on Monday June 23rd.
I have a 14 day schedule taking me to Robin Hoods Bay on Sunday July 6th
If anyone is interested in walking some of the route I can provide details of stops
There are a few hills along the way - and a few good pubs!
ALSO
Just interested - are all Ultreia Mancunia followers, members of the CSJ?
If not - would anyone want further details?
Cheers
Ned

Eddie - won't be able to make your walk on March 22nd. I will be running the Wilmslow Half Marathon on the 23rd so plan to have my feet up on the 22nd!!
I hope you get a good turn out - send me some photos!
My next "long" walk is the Coast to Coast at the end of June - I leave St Bees on Monday June 23rd.
I have a 14 day schedule taking me to Robin Hoods Bay on Sunday July 6th
If anyone is interested in walking some of the route I can provide details of stops
There are a few hills along the way - and a few good pubs!
ALSO
Just interested - are all Ultreia Mancunia followers, members of the CSJ?
If not - would anyone want further details?
Cheers
Ned

hi ned some time would like a bit more imfor on my to do list been a member csj for a few years but might have to donate to the forum next time fees due .

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Alrighty then,

The plans have been planned and are available to check out on the PDF below.

The gist:

• Sat 22nd March, hiking up Kinder Scout in Edale.
  • Meet @ 10.15-10.30 before train sets off at 10.45 from Piccadily.
  • 7 miles/4-5 hours.
  • Awesome day out!!
Any problems let me know. Event also on https://www.facebook.com/ultreiamancunia

Ultreia,

Eddie

Attachments

• ULTREIA MANCUNIA II.pdf
    546.2 KB · Views: 6
2 weeks to go pilgrims.

I'm really looking forward to this!!:D

2 weeks to go pilgrims.

I'm really looking forward to this!!:D

hi stedds sorry not able to make it this time in spain playing golf have a great day

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Eddie, I plan to join you on the 22nd, although I may meet you in Edale as it's easier than heading over from Sheffield to Manchester to then come back homeward again on the train.

Hi Eddie, I plan to join you on the 22nd, although I may meet you in Edale as it's easier than heading over from Sheffield to Manchester to then come back homeward again on the train.

That's super James. See you in Edale!!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
What an afternoon!! It was great to catch up with everyone yesterday. The inclement weather did not deter us one bit over Kinder Scout.

Keep your eyes peeled for another one later in spring :)

Ultreia!!

Eddie, many thanks for organising the trip onto Kinder. I thoroughly enjoyed it... the aprés walk, that is!!! Seriously, it was great to meet up with the 'NW/Manchester Chapter' for a second time. For those who didn't make it, I can only guess you saw the weather forecast for yesterday and suddenly found something better (warmer) to do with your time.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Eddie, what a great day thanks for organising it, good company, great weather (everything from bright sun to raging blizzard) capped by a glorious rainbow that seemed close enogh to touch. I'll be on the camino sureste/levant during april and may but please keep me posted on outings after that.
Regards
George

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back