• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ultreia song chords?

raonaid

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2019
I am planning to bring my ukulele on the Camino and have been practicing some songs. I'm trying to find chords for the song "Ultreia" but haven't been able to on the Internet. If anyone has them handy, let me know. Thanks!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hey @raonaid, you’re bringing a ukulele but eschewing a mobile ‘phone. I like your style. You are no hdoubt aware that the ukulele will preclude you from claiming a Compostela: something in the rules about traveling with in a sense of human dignity 😉 but you can of course claim your Ukastella provided you play five tunes to the voluntarios at the Pilgrims Office before Security catch you.
I’m on my ‘phone or I’d post a link to the Bad Shepherds renowned concert in the Plaza 😉😉

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Looks like it‘s written in d minor. Guess you will have to try out some different chords based on that.
Good Luck! ( Maybe I‘ll try it myself on the piano)

Hey @raonaid, you’re bringing a ukulele but eschewing a mobile ‘phone. I like your style. You are no hdoubt aware that the ukulele will preclude you from claiming a Compostela: something in the rules about traveling with in a sense of human dignity 😉 but you can of course claim your Ukastella provided you play five tunes to the voluntarios at the Pilgrims Office before Security catch you.
I’m on my ‘phone or I’d post a link to the Bad Shepherds renowned concert in the Plaza 😉😉
Shame on you Tinker, shame! ;)
Israel Kamakawiwo’ole, Jake Shimabukuro, James Hill, George Harrison, Joe Brown, Joni Mitchell, Tessie O'Shea, Bruce Springsteen, Barrack Obama, Elvis Presley, William H. Macy, The Rock, John Lennon, Neil Armstrong, Johnny Marr, John B Sebastian, Pierce Brosnan and Greta Garbo all have one thing in common: no sense of human dignity . . . er, I mean all play(ed) the ukulele! James Bond plays the ukelele!

I am planning to bring my ukulele on the Camino and have been practicing some songs. I'm trying to find chords for the song "Ultreia" but haven't been able to on the Internet. If anyone has them handy, let me know. Thanks!
Try THIS

Buen Camino y Ultreia!

Edit: I see they've got the chord sequences for the sound track of everybody's favourite Camino movie The Way
too!

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
See if the attached helps - sometimes it's hard to keep up with the Spotify version (even when you slow it down!) Ignore the darkened square on the "simplified chords" version - sloppy screen capture on my part!

Attachments

• ultreia song.pdf
    139.2 KB · Views: 25
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you, everyone. Tinkatinker, yes, I decided that a ukulele (a lightweight travel one) is more essential than a cell phone! It's the best substitute for a different kind of "connectivity." I may find that a ukulele can do wonders that a cell phone will never do in challenging situations. : )

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone highly recommend an intro, fast track Spanish course, anywhere in Spain? I took Spanish lessons years ago, but was waylaid by learning Dutch, and couldn't cope with both...
Moderator, please place this in the appropriate thread. Thank you. Well, it's about time.😊👍...
Mark Taubert in FranceInfo, 24 Mars, 2024 , describes a new GR hike which has been planned for the past 10 years along the Seine passing the locations where famous 19th c Impressionist...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back