Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Silver Oxide Camino de Santiago pendent
Camino de Santiago pendant that has a shell on the front, and "Camino de Santiago" engraved on the back. Comes with a black cord. Pendent is slightly larger than a 50 euro cent coin, about 25mm.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Ultreia, the board game

Isca-camigo

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Various ones.
I don't know if this has come up recently but I noticed this on a friend's Instagram so thought I would share https://www.ultreiaeljuego.com/ it's for 2 to 10 players which might be difficult for some of us, the purpose of the game is to get to Santiago🤪 while on the way collecting stamps for your credential, there are other tasks such as having meals in certain places, cultural places you have to visit,attending mass, there is also some negative forces at play which you have to overcome. It is in 3 languages Castellano, Gallego and English. It's not something that I feel has been missing from my life but if lockdown keeps continuing then it might seem more attractive.
Buen Camino

Edit:Just had a closer look at the game and it seems there is muito Paganismo Gallego aspect to it, oh well.

Last edited:
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

jungleboy

Spirit of the Camino (Nick)
Francés 2017
Primitivo 2018
Madrid 2019
Kumano Kodo 2019
PortuguĂŞs 2020
Ultreia is a card game, so it might even be possible to bring it on camino! I possibly have a copy coming for my birthday later in the month. We'll see 🤞

CF 2014, CF 2018, CP 2019 from Coimbra
In anticipation of at least 3 more waves of outbreaks before I can travel anywhere, so — at least a year... I’ve gone ahead and purchased it. My household has the minimum players required and we are both Camino die-hards and both love Galicia as a favourite region to walk... (other regions might be favourites for food, or for a cultural bit of something, or for views)...

Anik2001

Past: Camino Frances (2017), future: Frances again (2020)well hopefully 2021...
I just checked it out because it was interesting, but shipping to Canada is almost the price of the game itself. It makes it a bit expensive for a card game...

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Casa Ivar Pin
Custom hard enamel pin badge with silver coloured locking pin. Size: 30 mm.

Dojo

Would love to buy the game. However 21 euros for the game and 16 euros for shipping is a bit much. Does anyone know if you can purchase this in Santiago?

Camino Norte and Frances Sept 6 - Oct 11, 2016
I don't know if this has come up recently but I noticed this on a friend's Instagram so thought I would share https://www.ultreiaeljuego.com/ it's for 2 to 10 players which might be difficult for some of us, the purpose of the game is to get to Santiago🤪 while on the way collecting stamps for your credential, there are other tasks such as having meals in certain places, cultural places you have to visit,attending mass, there is also some negative forces at play which you have to overcome. It is in 3 languages Castellano, Gallego and English. It's not something that I feel has been missing from my life but if lockdown keeps continuing then it might seem more attractive.
Buen Camino

Edit:Just had a closer look at the game and it seems there is muito Paganismo Gallego aspect to it, oh well.
Can't wait to try it.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings