• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Unusual mid-summer Revision to a Brierley Guide is out

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Dear all,

I don't usually mention things from the store here on the forum, but this one is a bit unusual... and it might be helpful for some. So here we go...

Typically a guide is updated once a year (usually in November for sale that next year). Due to the pandemic and the changes that this has led to in lodging alternatives, John Brierley has just published a revised edition of his 2022 Camino Portugues Guide. This is now the only version we sell from the Forum Store of this guide.

IMG_4877.jpg

It is not clear if he will do a similar revision of the other guides.

Also, I am not sure how many updates this new revision includes compared to the 2022 edition, but it seems that there were sufficient for him to decide to create this revised 2022 edition.

I have it listed on the store as the 2022/2023 edition.

You can see it/order it here. We have it in stock so it will ship now.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Dear all,

I don't usually mention things from the store here on the forum, but this one is a bit unusual... and it might be helpful for some. So here we go...

Typically a guide is updated once a year (usually in November for sale that next year). Due to the pandemic and the changes that this has led to in lodging alternatives, John Brierley has just published a revised edition of his 2022 Camino Portugues Guide. This is now the only version we sell from the Forum Store of this guide.

View attachment 129115

Also, I am not sure how many updates this new revision includes compared to the 2022 edition, but it seems that there were sufficient for him to decide to create this revised 2022 edition.

Perfect timing, thanks Ivar. Finished the CF on June 22 and I am planning on the Portuguese this Fall or early next year.

Dear all,

View attachment 129115

I think that we will just stop at your Santiago location and pick one up when we are there. Probably around the fist week of Sept.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.