Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Upcomming new albergue outside of Grado?

• Thread starter Anemone del Camino
  • Start date
A

Anemone del Camino

Learned today about yet another private venture of the Caminos asking for funding. I know of 3 and I am sure there are more.

This one is outside of Grado on the Primitivo, apparently. And I say apparently because you have to dig really deep to find a photo of the house and its location. Skeptick me thinks the website and Facebook page are structured so they can be used for many other projects, but it certainly is a nifty dream: wwww.casitamandala.com. (Casita Manadala).

What they show souds glorious, and I wish them a lot of luck.

But part of me irks when I see people raising funds for a private venture, and yet I cheer for people who push "sharing economy" projects. What do I know?! ;0)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Accommodation around Grado is so scarce I would not want to discourage anyone trying to set up another albergue there. Good luck to them.

Igual me equivoco, pero huele a estafa. A ver si saben algo unos amigos que tengo en Grado.

Like I'm wrong, but smells scam. See if you know something that I have friends who Grado.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back