• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Casa Ivar Update from me in Santiago July 5th

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thanks Ivar, for keeping us up-to date. How do people with no Phones or IPADs (For Qr codes) get inside for-their compostelas? Do they hand out numbers, or?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I sounds like, from your report, that the Pilgrim Office is mixing hard copy credential holders with electronic credential holders in a single queue. This COULD help speed things up, assuming everyone understands the rules and plays nice. I am trying to learn more about it.

Hopefully, I will be working at the office sometime in September or October, I can discern far more once I am there. After the year I have had, I am REALLY looking forward to it.

Thanks for providing this valuable service.

Tom

Thankyou Ivar for keeping us updated. Hope to be back there in September to do the Inglese and a bit of the Portuguese Caminos.

Back