• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Updated (April 17) list of accommodation from Madrid Association

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I don't think this April 2017 version has been mentioned before.

This is a link from the (great) Madrid Amigos Site www.demadridalcamino.org/

I hope I have added the pdf also.
I just went through it quickly and at first glance the only change is a new albergue in Mataelpino (already reported) and surprisingly no possibility of sleeping in Valseca and Los Huertos anymore (that's new). In 2014 I've had the info for "acogida municipal" in those two villages. But that's not a problem either if you start in Segovia or Zamarramala.

If you want to stay in Grajal de Campos, please read my post about that. Maybe things have changed and @Rebekah Scott would know anything more as she lives quite close.

Happy planning, Tim ;)

@KinkyOne
Thanks Boštjan,
As ever I am in awe of your encyclopaedic recall of useful details! :)
With the exciting news from @Undermanager of a bar and good albergue in Añe I think I am pretty well sorted, though as always, once I get moving , my plans will be very fluid.....
Sadly will not get as far as Grajal de Campos this time. My original plan was for Madrid-Sahagun-Leon-Oviedo +? but I have a commitment which brings me to UK mid-May so I will finish at Valladolid, with hope of continuing later in the year.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
Hola - pilgrims report that the Albergue in Grajal de Campos has been refurbished and is open.
Wow, that's really great news. It's awesome castillo and I had a chance to be the only one in it at that time (2014) non-refurbished "albergue". Truly magical experience.
Sleeping with all those ghosts :D

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everybody, Which is the best way by foot : Uclès to Madrid or Madrid to Uclès (in july !)? And where find informations about accomodation ? Thank you

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back