A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell

Updated Guide for Almeria - Merida

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 15,Portuguese 16,Finisterre Muxia 16,Ingles16,, Almeria to Muxia,Finesterre 18
thanks for this ,,,, will be very useful for me next march !!!!

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 15,Portuguese 16,Finisterre Muxia 16,Ingles16,, Almeria to Muxia,Finesterre 18
Hi..im hoping to leave Almeria on the 20 march to get to Granada for most of semana Santa and then keep on ; hopefully to Finisterre (vdlp and sanabres) and I like rest days so will you all catch me up ??buen camino

Camino(s) past & future
Francés
De la plata
Thanks. I will be picking up the VDLP from Mérida where I left off to complete back to Ourense (already done Santiago to Vila de Bario backwards). I will be coming from Valencia or Alicante or somewhere in mid March 2018. Happy to redirect to meet up either end.

Hi..im hoping to leave Almeria on the 20 march to get to Granada for most of semana Santa and then keep on ; hopefully to Finisterre (vdlp and sanabres) and I like rest days so will you all catch me up ??buen camino
Hi Marty, lucky you. I don't know about the others I will be walking with, but I am going to stop at Cáceres :( because I have taken the "no more than one month walking" pledge for my family. At least for the next few years.

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
Hi Marty, lucky you. I don't know about the others I will be walking with, but I am going to stop at Cáceres :( because I have taken the "no more than one month walking" pledge for my family. At least for the next few years.
I know that's a huge sacrifice for you :eek:;)

Camino(s) past & future
haa ,,i,m "lucky"in that i am single so that i can give myself all that time needed,,,just really feel the need for a long walk this time ,, but feel so privileged that the Camino is there for all of us !!! and for all the support given here on this forum ,,thank you !!

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 187 24.6%