Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Updating my Camino Primitivo Guide

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi All, I have not been on this forum for some time, but recently I have received some updated information for the Primitivo guide I posted in 2015 in the resources section of this site. I decided that I should try to update the Albergues on the entire Guide as I didn't want folks to think it was up to date when only some of the info had been updated. Since I am updating I can also include any other info folks tell me about! I still get lots of requests for the guide so it is clearly being used by some still.

So, if you have walked the Primitivo since 2015, let me know of any changes you think are new. I think I have a complete list of the new albergues:
La Peregrina - Oviedo
Grado Municipal Albergue
Albergue El Rey Casto, Salas
Albergue Palacio de Meras, Tineo
Albergue Casa Ricardo, Campielo
Albergue Casa Marques, Berducedo
Albergue Casa Sanchez, Grandes
Albergue O Pineiral, Fonsagrada
Albergue Porta Santa, Cadavo
Albergue San mateo, Cadavo
Albergue Juvenil Lug2, Lugo
Albergue Casa de Chanca, Lugo
Albergue A Nave, Ferreira
Albergue Cruz, Ferreira
Albergue O Candido, San Roman

Let me know if I have missed anything and of any other newer stuff I should include.

Thanks,

Liz

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi All, I have not been on this forum for some time, but recently I have received some updated information for the Primitivo guide I posted in 2015 in the resources section of this site. I decided that I should try to update the Albergues on the entire Guide as I didn't want folks to think it was up to date when only some of the info had been updated. Since I am updating I can also include any other info folks tell me about! I still get lots of requests for the guide so it is clearly being used by some still.

So, if you have walked the Primitivo since 2015, let me know of any changes you think are new. I think I have a complete list of the new albergues:
La Peregrina - Oviedo
Grado Municipal Albergue
Albergue El Rey Casto, Salas
Albergue Palacio de Meras, Tineo
Albergue Casa Ricardo, Campielo
Albergue Casa Marques, Berducedo
Albergue Casa Sanchez, Grandes
Albergue O Pineiral, Fonsagrada
Albergue Porta Santa, Cadavo
Albergue San mateo, Cadavo
Albergue Juvenil Lug2, Lugo
Albergue Casa de Chanca, Lugo
Albergue A Nave, Ferreira
Albergue Cruz, Ferreira
Albergue O Candido, San Roman

Let me know if I have missed anything and of any other newer stuff I should include.

Thanks,

Liz
Berducedo has new Albergue Camino Primitivo ,bar/resto attached.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank you Liz for the revised guide. I have used the PDF version on my laser printer with A4 sized paper. The settings to use are
1) Landscape format
2)Shrink oversized pages to fit
3)Print on both sides
4)Flip on narrow side
5)Fold the stack of printed paper in half to form a booklet
My laser printer only prints in black so
I have lost the colour. This is not too important to me. If you do not have a stapler long enough to keep the booklet together a large elastic band can be used instead.

Thank you Liz for the revised guide. I have used the PDF version on my laser printer with A4 sized paper. The settings to use are
1) Landscape format
2)Shrink oversized pages to fit
3)Print on both sides
4)Flip on narrow side
5)Fold the stack of printed paper in half to form a booklet
My laser printer only prints in black so
I have lost the colour. This is not too important to me. If you do not have a stapler long enough to keep the booklet together a large elastic band can be used instead.
Lol, I was going to post your tips here but you beat me to it! Thanks, Tom.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
HI All -- Thanks for the bits of info. I have posted a link to the most up to date guide in the Resources Section of the forum. You can also download it from my blog (link in my signature). The new CSJ Guide should be coming out this spring, so I really don't have plans to update mine again :) Liz
Thankyou so much for all your hard work and generosity. Blessings

HI All -- Thanks for the bits of info. I have posted a link to the most up to date guide in the Resources Section of the forum. You can also download it from my blog (link in my signature). The new CSJ Guide should be coming out this spring, so I really don't have plans to update mine again :) Liz
Thank you! Plan to be out there the first two weeks of June.

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a good snack to buy for the hospitalès route Nothing major just something to keep me going Many thanks

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back