• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Uploading photos

judydaisy

Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria - Santiago 2004
Roncesvalles - Estella 2009
Camino Ingles - 2012
Tui - Santiago - 2014
Hi. Am techie challenged :oops: Can someone explain to me in plain English how I post photos/video of our brilliant walk on the English camino. I can't find anywhere in the forum and am at a loss as to how to do it! I want to share some of our photos with you all and encourage you to do this route. It's great.
Thanks
Judy

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Hi Judy,

I posted some instructions in this post a little while ago. They should still be valid, although I think "Browse" button has been replaced by "Choose" on the first image.

Give it a go and drop me a PM if you need a hand.

Regards
Mig

...Sorry, video is probably best to upload to YouTube/Vimeo and then link to it from your post. If you have already uploaded to YT, let me know details via PM and I'll explain how to embed the link in your post.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

I was lucky enough to chat with Bill Bennett yesterday about his new movie The Way My Way. Bill is the Writer and Director and the movie is a true story of his first Camino in 2013. He's been...
Here’s my daily blog of my walk from Lisbon to Santiago with Relive videos. I started on April 17. https://paulscamino.com/
đź‘Ł Ever wandered what it is like to take an 11 and 14 year old on the Camino Frances? We can tell you, it is an amazing experience that you will be talking about for time to come! We managed to...
Am doing a vlog on the Plata which I thought I'd share! Started off with three nights in Seville for the FerĂ­a de Abril (video 1), and joined by my cousin from Vancouver. Currently on Day 3...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back