• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

URGENT solution required! Getting to Montserrat.

gregdedman

Hi all,
I am a little stuck right now.
I'm walking a stage of the Camino Catalan from Monday 15th and my plane doesn't land into Barcelona El Prato airport in time to get out to Montserrat by public transport. I will waste an entire day (of a very short trip) getting out of Barcelona and getting my passport etc. and I need to find a way to get to the monastery on the Monday evening.

Taxis are €90 and I cannot afford that.
I am clutching at straws but maybe someone on these forums knows someone who would be willing to drive me and I pay them? It's a long shot but a mans gotta try ;)

Kind regards
Greg

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Put out your thumb?? :?

Hi all,
I am a little stuck right now.
I'm walking a stage of the Camino Catalan from Monday 15th and my plane doesn't land into Barcelona El Prato airport in time to get out to Montserrat by public transport. I will waste an entire day (of a very short trip) getting out of Barcelona and getting my passport etc. and I need to find a way to get to the monastery on the Monday evening.

Taxis are €90 and I cannot afford that.
I am clutching at straws but maybe someone on these forums knows someone who would be willing to drive me and I pay them? It's a long shot but a mans gotta try ;)

Kind regards
Greg
Hi Greg,
I am doing the Catalan Way in 2016 could you please tell me where you picked up your passport in Barcelona please.
Ta Trevor

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back