Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Urgently need dentist in Sarria!

pressnupu

Past OR future Camino
May 2022
Hi all, I’m in Samos today, reaching Sarria tomorrow (will be there Friday and Saturday). A front tooth cap/crown has come loose! Could anyone please let me know how I can find a (ideally English speaking) dentist in Sarria?

When I needed a physiotherapist in Logrono, I had to wait a day so thought it best if I can schedule a Sarria dentist appointment today for tomorrow or Saturday in advance. Thank you!

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

pressnupu

Past OR future Camino
May 2022
This dentist has reviews from pilgrims, I don't know if she speaks english. Maria Teresa Parga Martinez phone# 34 982 532332 street name Rue Marques de Ugena #73 open Friday 10am to 8pm. Hope it helps
thank you so much!! I’ll try her right away xx

pressnupu

Past OR future Camino
May 2022
Good luck @pressnupu! I hope you have success.
Please let us know how it worked out, as others will benefit from this information.
I called the number but they’re completely booked. I asked the hotel where I’ll be staying if they could help and they very kindly called round to everyone but nobody has a slot for tomorrow and they don’t work Saturdays 😔
I can hope the tooth holds on long enough for Santiago and see if I can see someone there. I can ask the pilgrims office if they know of anyone. Thanks again for this!

Camino Creative Credencial Workshop
A two-part workshop that guides you into creating a credencial and shares it online
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

pressnupu

Past OR future Camino
May 2022
Thank you so much! My pension-albergue in Sarria (puente ribeira) called every dentist in town for me! As soon as I arrived today, he told me to go to this place nearby. I went there and they were able to squeeze me in and fix my tooth 😀

Here’s the place if anyone needs a dentist in Sarria again:
Clínica Dr Pato
C/Toleuro 5-7 Bajo
27600 Sarria
+34-982-531-613

They have 5 dentists here so hopefully the chances are high that one or other can see someone in need of urgent care.

Thanks everyone for messages and help!

Past OR future Camino
Thank you so much! My pension-albergue in Sarria (puente ribeira) called every dentist in town for me! As soon as I arrived today, he told me to go to this place nearby. I went there and they were able to squeeze me in and fix my tooth 😀

Here’s the place if anyone needs a dentist in Sarria again:
Clínica Dr Pato
C/Toleuro 5-7 Bajo
27600 Sarria
+34-982-531-613

They have 5 dentists here so hopefully the chances are high that one or other can see someone in need of urgent care.

Thanks everyone for messages and help!
Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads