• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Urgently need dentist in Sarria!

pressnupu

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2022
Hi all, I’m in Samos today, reaching Sarria tomorrow (will be there Friday and Saturday). A front tooth cap/crown has come loose! Could anyone please let me know how I can find a (ideally English speaking) dentist in Sarria?

When I needed a physiotherapist in Logrono, I had to wait a day so thought it best if I can schedule a Sarria dentist appointment today for tomorrow or Saturday in advance. Thank you!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
This dentist has reviews from pilgrims, I don't know if she speaks english. Maria Teresa Parga Martinez phone# 34 982 532332 street name Rue Marques de Ugena #73 open Friday 10am to 8pm. Hope it helps
thank you so much!! I’ll try her right away xx

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Good luck @pressnupu! I hope you have success.
Please let us know how it worked out, as others will benefit from this information.
I called the number but they’re completely booked. I asked the hotel where I’ll be staying if they could help and they very kindly called round to everyone but nobody has a slot for tomorrow and they don’t work Saturdays 😔
I can hope the tooth holds on long enough for Santiago and see if I can see someone there. I can ask the pilgrims office if they know of anyone. Thanks again for this!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thank you so much! My pension-albergue in Sarria (puente ribeira) called every dentist in town for me! As soon as I arrived today, he told me to go to this place nearby. I went there and they were able to squeeze me in and fix my tooth 😀

Here’s the place if anyone needs a dentist in Sarria again:
Clínica Dr Pato
C/Toleuro 5-7 Bajo
27600 Sarria
+34-982-531-613

They have 5 dentists here so hopefully the chances are high that one or other can see someone in need of urgent care.

Thanks everyone for messages and help!

Just the sort of on the ground information that makes a pilgrim's journey easier . Thank you for sharing .

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thank you so much! My pension-albergue in Sarria (puente ribeira) called every dentist in town for me! As soon as I arrived today, he told me to go to this place nearby. I went there and they were able to squeeze me in and fix my tooth 😀

Here’s the place if anyone needs a dentist in Sarria again:
Clínica Dr Pato
C/Toleuro 5-7 Bajo
27600 Sarria
+34-982-531-613

They have 5 dentists here so hopefully the chances are high that one or other can see someone in need of urgent care.

Thanks everyone for messages and help!
Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Back