• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

For Sale/Wanted Used Macabi Skirt Wanted-Size SMALL (R or L length)

RumAndChupacabras

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Jul-Sept 2019: Six weeks in Northern Spain.
Apr 2018 Asturias
May 2016 CP: Portuguese
If you have one (or know of one) to sell that's in really good condition (no holes, rips or damage of any kind) please, PLEASE let me know. Willing to trade for or buy.

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Watch Ebay. There have been several size small during the last two months.

Thanks Laura. I haven't found any in there so they must be going quickly (no surprise)!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I have a black mava I skirt size small. Been worn once. I would be glad to send it to you.

I have a black mava I skirt size small. Been worn once. I would be glad to send it to you.
@jazzer2 "Mava"...is this a Macabi? If so, is it a Long? If so, contact me on my profile page...I'd like to buy it.

Last edited:
I'm good with Macabi Skirts now. Thank you!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Back